Ten Ton Gym hot tub scene ideas

Zavos

May 7, 2016
...Reaha is already reincarnation of MilkSlave from CoC with a few changes :allears:

I can't bring myself to think of her that way.  What makes her so unique in my eyes is that she goes to so much trouble to not be a milk slut, but is too awkward to break away from the image completely. 

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Quote from my document

Ayy, just the person I was meaning to contact but then forgot when I started writing stuff :D. Anyway, what do you mean by putting in the quote, are you saying that the spa/hot tub doubles as a public bath or not? I'm a tad confused.

Oh. Oh!

MILK BATH. We need milk baths, filled up by ultra-busty cowgirls. Possibly with the PC manually "pumping" the milk it from the taps.

yeah yeah you want it you write it... I can have ideas sometimes too...

Ohhhhh, god damn you Savin in your tight lil' boihole. I don't wanna take on more than I can chew, but I REALLY wanna write that. But how would work technically? I mean, do we just get a bunch of busty cowgirls (and Reaha) to start spraying milk all over? Or do we just hint at the idea to Big T, who then rallies up a bunch of cowgirls (some with udders, few with multi-tit/multi-nips) and bulls (to do the milking) and the PC can either get milked or do the milking?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ohhhhh, god damn you Savin in your tight lil' boihole. I don't wanna take on more than I can chew, but I REALLY wanna write that. But how would work technically? I mean, do we just get a bunch of busty cowgirls (and Reaha) to start spraying milk all over? Or do we just hint at the idea to Big T, who then rallies up a bunch of cowgirls (some with udders, few with multi-tit/multi-nips) and bulls (to do the milking) and the PC can either get milked or do the milking?

I'm sure there is a pool somewhere near a communal recreation center, either the milking barn or 10 ton gym.  Possibly a pool made for this specific purpose.  All it would take is an announcement from Big T and within 10 minutes we have ourselves a orgy.  Milk.  Everywhere. 

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Definitely love the option to ride Big T and let him suck on your tits. 

I'm assuming these scenes (or at least some of them) will be for both Treated and non-Treated NPCs? 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But how would work technically? I mean, do we just get a bunch of busty cowgirls (and Reaha) to start spraying milk all over? 

That would be my favored way to go about it: just have them plop down, tits pointed over the edge of the bath/pool, squeezing out their lactic loads for you. Or into you. All over you. Whatever works for them.

Though Big T. showing up has a certain appeal, too. 

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I just had the most delightful idea.   What if you could use peace of mind (perk from Nonesuch's egg slut bimbofying, jedi mind tricks plus female treatment level mindfuck) to influence Big T into subbing.  In public.  With details of some sort that Zephyr would never let T live down. 

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm assuming these scenes (or at least some of them) will be for both Treated and non-Treated NPCs? 

Yes, although I'm planning some Treated only content for the future (there has to be SOME benefits for getting Treated aside from all the physical perks)

Though Big T. showing up has a certain appeal, too. 

I think that, I'd end up making it like "Big T pulls out a megaphone and starts his announcement. 'Milkbath, hot tubs, 10 minutes, need milk jugs and milkers, pronto!'" And then word gets around and you have a couple minutes of relacation (hehe) and milk drinking before the inevitable orgy starts, while Big T focuses on Steele in particular.

I just had the most delightful idea.   What if you could use peace of mind (perk from Nonesuch's egg slut bimbofying, jedi mind tricks plus female treatment level mindfuck) to influence Big T into subbing.  In public.  With details of some sort that Zephyr would never let T live down. 

T wouldn't give a fuck. Let's be honest, we can put him in a bitchsuit and take him for a walk around NT and the citizens/T wouldn't give a shit.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
How about something where you encounter Yancy? Would like being able to have sex with him without having milky tits.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For the record, is using oviposators to egg up NTians (who may or may not be called Big T) on or off the table? 

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
How bout Cameron, coming in to see some bull studs working out? Maybe be able to have him service you and any surrounding bulls?

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I think that, I'd end up making it like "Big T pulls out a megaphone and starts his announcement. 'Milkbath, hot tubs, 10 minutes, need milk jugs and milkers, pronto!'" And then word gets around and you have a couple minutes of relacation (hehe) and milk drinking before the inevitable orgy starts, while Big T focuses on Steele in particular.

Yessss please.

Oh I have other plans for Yancy. Encluding voyerism, film, and dates :D.

Yass. I've been wanting more Yancy stuff since forever. 

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I love all of these, and my only additions would be:

• Taur bodied PCs convince Amma + Ogram, or Bryyn to wash them since they can't all fit in the tub, and soap-filled sexytimes follow from that.

As someone pointed out, no soap in the hottub... though, that does create the idea in my mind, what about a Taur sex scene in the shower?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I can't bring myself to think of her that way.  What makes her so unique in my eyes is that she goes to so much trouble to not be a milk slut, but is too awkward to break away from the image completely. 

Well she' sjust someone who could be said is reincarnation of MilkSlave but that not mean it must be exactly copy. And not like Savin work made so little people see much differences between those two. Well anyway do we need to try finding which TiTS npc is reincarnated CoC one? We probably should enjoy those form TiTS not trying find second bottom in them...I think unless some is really bored for thet.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well I had the idea of Cameron going to the Ten Ton Gym locker room and... well I'll leave it at that for now.

Welp, now you've certainly piqued my interest.