Ten Ton Gym hot tub scene ideas

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Just gonna toss out a few ideas, since the hot tub has always seemed a bit scarce.

These are essantially repeatable random events.

1. PC sees Amma relaxing in the hot tub by herself, that is until Ogram comes back up for air, before going back down between her legs. Turns out he's eating her out, and you get the option to, pound her ass from behind or have Ogram service you and Amma in turns, while the two of you take care of him afterwards.

2. Bryyn relaxes in the corner while a harem of girls service him. You can ride him, or you can pound the cows that are currently choking on his cock.

3. Big T relaxes in the tub, you meet him, you can mutually masturbate, or fuck his ass until they have to drain the tub (cum flood), or ride him with your pussy and give him tiddymilk.

Any comments, questions, or ... cock preferences?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Little random scenes are great. Please write them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Treatment is known to make bulls actually quite easy to approach from behind.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Any chance for a hot tub mutual masturbation scene with Busky?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Any chance for a hot tub mutual masturbation scene with Busky?

Oh. oh, no no no. I- he... he's not in the game yet, nor do I think he's going to be, he's been done since March... and my only mention of it was a single post in the thread... I'm too shy to directly message any of the heads about it.

I think I'll just work on it in little pieces until I work up the courage to mention it. So as an answer to your question, maybe.

Treatment is known to make bulls actually quite easy to approach from behind.

You suggesting rimming/pounding Ogram from behind?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You suggesting rimming/pounding Ogram from behind?

Pound him while he is eating our Amma as an option.

And Brynn... Not sure. His concept doesn't work well with being easy to be a bottom, but it looks to be a perfect place to put some rarely used things to work. Maybe a "perform oral" scene for the combination of a long, prehensile tongue and tailcock, overloading him with unfamiliar stimulation to make a giant your plaything.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Oh. oh, no no no. I- he... he's not in the game yet, nor do I think he's going to be, he's been done since March... and my only mention of it was a single post in the thread... I'm too shy to directly message any of the heads about it.

Thats a shame.  Zephyr and Busky are the only NTians that i find interesting.  All the other bulls and cows, even Bryyn, are pretty much cookie cutter cowfolk with vary little individuality beyond their name and appearence. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

You probably should change "[I'll probably add more stuff]" to "[SUBMITTED]".

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I hope he does get added. He seems like a really cute bull! And if it's true you'll eventually be able to take him on the ship, even better!

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I hope he does get added. He seems like a really cute bull! And if it's true you'll eventually be able to take him on the ship, even better!

Just gonna say that I scrapped the idea of making him a crew member, I mean it'd be kind of odd with Angus (Foxxlings Bull character he's making) already proposed as a follower, so I changed the character plan a while back. He stays on NT and you just date him there, maybe take him off planet once or twice, but that's about it. So instead of (sidenote I just realized this thread is becoming more about a Busky than it is the hot tub scenes) having him live with you, I plan to give the PC more of a chance to have actual connection and intimacy with him.

Plus it seems a bit... careless to become a crew member. He has his own business and family (parents, cousins, siblings, etc, no kids) and life and whatnot on NT, he'd have to throw away his whole life to live with some random guy on a cramped ship.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Just gonna say that I scrapped the idea of making him a crew member, I mean it'd be kind of odd with Angus (Foxxlings Bull character he's making) already proposed as a follower, so I changed the character plan a while back. He stays on NT and you just date him there, maybe take him off planet once or twice, but that's about it. So instead of (sidenote I just realized this thread is becoming more about a Busky than it is the hot tub scenes) having him live with you, I plan to give the PC more of a chance to have actual connection and intimacy with him.

Plus it seems a bit... careless to become a crew member. He has his own business and family (parents, cousins, siblings, etc, no kids) and life and whatnot on NT, he'd have to throw away his whole life to live with some random guy on a cramped ship.

Fair enough. I'm fine with dating the submissive bullman~ Also to go along with the hottub scenes, perhaps maybe finding Big T and servicing him under the water? Or perhaps finding a group of pent up bull guys can ask for your services and become a big gangbang?

Zavos

May 7, 2016

Maybe he could hire Bryyan to man the store for him while he is off world. 

Fair enough. I'm fine with dating the submissive bullman~ Also to go along with the hottub scenes, perhaps maybe finding Big T and servicing him under the water? Or perhaps finding a group of pent up bull guys can ask for your services and become a big gangbang?

I'm sure Big T has some submissive buttons in him somewhere.  Perhaps we could stumble onto one accidentally while he is in da hot tub? 

Last edited by a moderator:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm sure Big T has some submissive buttons in him somewhere.  Perhaps we could stumble onto one accidentally while he is in da hot tub? 

That's what I mean. Either propose an offer to help under the water, or perhaps... catch him by surprise?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

Aight, aight. I'll toss that into the document, some of those ideas, maybe. If it involves Busky it's not gonna be high on my list of priorities, I've started some other documents and I'm gonna prioritize those first.

Maybe he could hire Brynn to man the store for him while he is off world. 

I mean, maybe. It's a bit iffy, Brynn doesn't seem to have a job, unless being a breeding stud pays well on NT. But that's really a question I'd have to ask for Gedan (he wrote Brynn).

THAT I am adding to the list above. I mean, Big T in general. I'll probably have him catch/fuck cow pussy while drinking tiddymilk/mutual masturbation scene.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Maybe you could also catch someone not from New Texas. Maybe Vahn taking a bit of relaxing time and you can hit him up?

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Just gonna toss out a few ideas, since the hot tub has always seemed a bit scarce.

These are essantially repeatable random events.

1. PC sees Amma relaxing in the hot tub by herself, that is until Ogram comes back up for air, before going back up for air. Turns out he's eating her out, and you get the option to, pound her ass from behind or have Ogram service you and Amma in turns, while the two of you take care of him afterwards.

2. Bryyn relaxes in the corner while a harem of girls service him. You can ride him, or you can pound the cows that are currently choking on his cock.

3. Big T relaxes in the tub, you meet him, you can mutually masturbate, or fuck his ass until they have to drain the tub (cum flood), or ride him with your pussy and give him tiddymilk.

Any comments, questions, or ... cock preferences?

I love all of these, and my only additions would be:

• Taur bodied PCs convince Amma + Ogram, or Bryyn to wash them since they can't all fit in the tub, and soap-filled sexytimes follow from that.

Amma puts on a show for Ogram while she washes you, she either gets you off with titfuck (you standing over her, her laying on the ground) or you bend over for him while she watches.
  • Bryyn directs his harem to wash you, and offers fucking you himself or having the cows finish servicing you as the "Happy Ending,"

[*]If you have a bunch of prehensile cocks, Big T calls over a random pair of cows (or maybe a gym NPC?) to test himself against your cum producing capabilities, and the both of you proceed to flood the tub.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I love all of these, and my only additions would be:

• Taur bodied PCs convince Amma + Ogram, or Bryyn to wash them since they can't all fit in the tub, and soap-filled sexytimes follow from that.

I mean, that'd be great if it were an open bath. But it's a hot tub and I dont think soap is allowed. Maybe that'd be better suited for a shower scene.

As for multicocks cum comp, I think i can just make that a variant for the mutual masturbation scene, if Steele has mo re than 1 cock Big T will need a pair of helping hands.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
1. PC sees Amma relaxing in the hot tub by herself, that is until Ogram comes back up for air, before going back up for air. Turns out he's eating her out, and you get the option to, pound her ass from behind or have Ogram service you and Amma in turns, while the two of you take care of him afterwards.

Amma getting an anal scene? Yespls. 

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I mean, that'd be great if it were an open bath. But it's a hot tub and I dont think soap is allowed. Maybe that'd be better suited for a shower scene.

As for multicocks cum comp, I think i can just make that a variant for the mutual masturbation scene, if Steele has mo re than 1 cock Big T will need a pair of helping hands.

any scene with multi-cock is a win win in any case. Game needs more multi-dicking scenes anyways.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well too bad Reaha beside venturing outside ship to make icecreams won't walk much around NT. Ahh thos possibilities of PC having in one of those scenes her involvment too (well I suppose with Treated Cow-mazon Reaha it would probably be almsot a must be thing but others version like base one or cured...not see much chances for those).

Or scenes when PC dragging Reaha to Gym and instead picking some other cow have fun with Reaha much to possible envy looks of some watching it bulls... or cows xD

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016

You could also replace hot tub with ~sensual massage~ but at the end of the day it's up to you!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You could also replace hot tub with --

Oh. Oh!

MILK BATH. We need milk baths, filled up by ultra-busty cowgirls. Possibly with the PC manually "pumping" the milk it from the taps.

yeah yeah you want it you write it... I can have ideas sometimes too...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh. Oh!

MILK BATH. We need milk baths, filled up by ultra-busty cowgirls. Possibly with the PC manually "pumping" the milk it from the taps.

yeah yeah you want it you write it... I can have ideas sometimes too...

Importing a certain character from CoC now are we? :smugdog:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I doubt it would take too long to find Milk Slave's reincarnation on NT.  Hand any cowgirl lavtaid overdrive, lactaid milk tank, clearyu and you've got yourself the perfect bimbo cow. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Importing a certain character from CoC now are we? :smugdog:

If I not wrong and recall well...

I doubt it would take too long to find Milk Slave's reincarnation on NT.  Hand any cowgirl lavtaid overdrive, lactaid milk tank, clearyu and you've got yourself the perfect bimbo cow. 

...Reaha is already reincarnation of MilkSlave from CoC with a few changes :allears:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Quote from my document describing the pool and spa:

"You wonder why it doesn't smell like chlorine; surely they can't go without something to keep the pool clean, with this many people in it. You dip two fingers into the pool water to test it, and find it smooth, almost slippery, the sign of a synthetic decontaminant. That explains the unfamiliar smell, and it's probably a safer choice here, as you're sure more than a few people have had sex in this pool.

A bubbling spa sits in one corner, big enough to hold fifteen to twenty people. It looks to be very popular; about a dozen cows and bulls sit in it, some on each others' laps. You're not sure if the motion in the water is entirely from the jets, or if there's something going on beneath the bubbles. Probably both."

I didn't know about this thread, but it's good to see people talking about adding stuff to the gym. Go nuts.