Temptation?

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
What exactly does this stat do? I figure it makes tease attacks better, but I can't find any documentation on the exact effects. Should you prioritize sexiness over temptation in a tease build or vice versa?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
From the codex:
<b>Penetration:</b> Bypasses enemy damage reduction. Each point of Penetration reduces the relevant DR stat by 1 on a successful hit. Specific gear can increase Penetration's sub-categories: Armor Penetration, Spell Penetration, and Temptation (for physical, magical, and lustful attacks, respectively).

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
Thanks. Guess I did a bad job at skimming. My question would then be: how exactly does the dynamic between temptation and libido/tease function? It might be libido which confuses me more in how it affects tease damage. Is libido just a percentage increase to tease damage and a percentage decrease to mental resistance? Is temptation effectively be an increase in libido (with the limiting factor being enemy DR)? Is enemy tease/DR also affected based on libido? (companions presumably are since they have a libido stat)