Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't think we need it ?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
I was writing a scene and i got the idea of writing a temporary tf item that transform you into a predefined preset for 24 hours.
It already kinda exist, but it only affect one body part...
I'm thinking about:
Amazon Futa Pill : You get a big dick/ moist vagina with huge boobs, a more defined body,etc...
Girl next door Pill:
Taur Pill :
Stud Pill :
Bimbo Pill :
Trap Pill :
etc...
You really want to experience this specific scene, but your character is the fruit of countless hours of savescumming...No, you don't have to make a third character, just get one of these pills...
Those pills are expensive as fuck, though...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I really don't see the point of something like this. I understand it might have some niche appeal, but anything that adds or removes body parts (read: genitals) or changes body part type would be more trouble than its worth to inpliment.

Etis proved it could be done... But when Fen (or Upcast) gets around to this, I want multiple bodies, dammit, not a knock off.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
It would be nice to try different body types temporarily. Though, it would kind of make other tf items useless.

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, if it's too hard to implement, i won't insist...
But, i think it might be worth it as they work well with the permanent tf item
You won't need to savescum as much
It opens a lots of possibilities and new scenarii
I just imagined an npc who became a slime and to get his skin back, he used those pills everyday but
1-He needs money
2-The overuse backfired...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I hate to break it to ya, man, but the chances of this getting in are miniscule. Even though its a good idea, it would be an absolute bitch and a half to implement.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I hate to break it to ya, man, but the chances of this getting in are miniscule. Even though its a good idea, it would be an absolute bitch and a half to implement.
Copy the PC's body onto a dummy NPC, transform specific attributes, reapply attributes from aforementioned backup after time delay. Easy.

The bitch isn't implimenting it, its explaining the bullshit capable when using further tfs (or forced transformative events) before the timer is up, or with galomax in the mix. It pretty much is not going to work under the current Steele/microsurgons premise.

That burden is on the Writer. If it isn't held up, it won't be accepted.

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
I don't know how it works but i'm thinking in the lines of:
Amazon futa:
Have a dick: Yes
Nothing changes
Have a vagina:No
You get a dick
You've changed from no dick to yes dick
Tf item don't work for 24 hours
Forced tf planet is greyed out for 24 hours
You revert back to no dick 24 hours later
etc ...

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Copy the PC's body onto a dummy NPC, transform specific attributes, reapply attributes from aforementioned backup after time delay.
As far as I am aware of, there is a planned body-transfer method that may be canon in game some time in the future, so I highly discourage any item that does the entire body-flip as its effect, even if it is only temporary. However, I think a well-written item may have a better chance of getting in if only a few things are changed (up to 3 or 4 changed parts/areas) instead of the entire body.

I do agree with you, however, that implementation would not be difficult. It usually comes down to the quality of writing, how well it fits into the TiTS universe, and if it peaks arousal to the player (this is a lewd game after all).

Reactions: Zavos

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
arent there temporary body modifiers already?
and there are items like condensol that already exist