"temporarily" penis transformation to complete Kiyoko-questline as a female?

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.

ive reached the point where i can "share my essence" with kiyoko and start her questline. problem is: im currently a cowgirl/female minotaur and want to stay one. at the same time i want to complete her questline (im somekind of completionist).

therefor i want to ask, if there is a early-game/easy to get transformation-combo, which adds a penis (and changes nothing like removing pussy) and can be easily removed again.

thank you very much for your help

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
If you played the tutorial and grabbed the "blue potion" after the second fight, it will appear in your inventory as a Blue Egg with a Turgid Mushroom infusion. If you didn't, then you can buy a Blue Egg from Leorah (or find one in the foothills), then infuse it with a Turgid Mushroom. This will cause you to grow a cock.

This cock is technically permanent, but there's also the Pink Egg. The pink potion doesn't get rid of cocks, only creates pussies, because it's a Lush Orchid infused Pink Egg. However, if you buy or find an uninfused Pink Egg, and infuse it with a turgid mushroom, you can remove the cock. As a note, if the cock from the first step is longer than 5 inches, it may take multiple TM-infused Pink Eggs to remove it.

You also don't have to infuse the Pink Egg with anything. Its effects are just to shift the Champ to be more female. I'm not even sure what effects it may have for your character: If your Champ is currently a cowgirl, then I presume you used Bovum Sherry, in which case you should have larger breasts than the Pink Egg's limit, So an uninfused Pink Egg would probably just reduce your character's cock size, potentially raise facial femininity (if it's not already at 100), and increase the fertility. So if you're fine with that, you can consume the Pink Eggs without infusion.

You do definitely still need to infuse the blue egg though, if you don't have the one from the tutorial.

TL: DR: Turgid-mushroom infused Blue Egg to add, uninfused or turgid-mushroom infused Pink Egg to subtract, buy either from Leorah, or find them in the foothills, & you may already have the TM Blue Egg from the tutorial.

Reactions: Blook88

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
If you played the tutorial and grabbed the "blue potion" after the second fight, it will appear in your inventory as a Blue Egg with a Turgid Mushroom infusion. If you didn't, then you can buy a Blue Egg from Leorah (or find one in the foothills), then infuse it with a Turgid Mushroom. This will cause you to grow a cock.

This cock is technically permanent, but there's also the Pink Egg. The pink potion doesn't get rid of cocks, only creates pussies, because it's a Lush Orchid infused Pink Egg. However, if you buy or find an uninfused Pink Egg, and infuse it with a turgid mushroom, you can remove the cock. As a note, if the cock from the first step is longer than 5 inches, it may take multiple TM-infused Pink Eggs to remove it.

You also don't have to infuse the Pink Egg with anything. Its effects are just to shift the Champ to be more female. I'm not even sure what effects it may have for your character: If your Champ is currently a cowgirl, then I presume you used Bovum Sherry, in which case you should have larger breasts than the Pink Egg's limit, So an uninfused Pink Egg would probably just reduce your character's cock size, potentially raise facial femininity (if it's not already at 100), and increase the fertility. So if you're fine with that, you can consume the Pink Eggs without infusion.

You do definitely still need to infuse the blue egg though, if you don't have the one from the tutorial.
thank you for your answer

Reactions: Tide Hunter

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
You can also go to Evergreen and get a ghostlight which will function sufficiently as a cock to let you impregnate Kiyoko (and can then be deactivated on the Character menu of the journal.

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024

TL: DR: Turgid-mushroom infused Blue Egg to add, uninfused or turgid-mushroom infused Pink Egg to subtract, buy either from Leorah, or find them in the foothills, & you may already have the TM Blue Egg from the tutorial.
tried it out (with savescumming) and it doesnt seem to work correctly. i got a cock with 4´´ and then used a turgid-mushroom pink egg. the only thing it does was reducing the lenghth by 1´´. did i something wrong?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The tf to remove it completely requires the cock to be a minimum size iirc. So keep eating pink eggs until it goes away. Alternatively as someone has pointed out, you can just go grab the ghostlight from evergreen since you can turn it on and off whenever you'd like.

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
The tf to remove it completely requires the cock to be a minimum size iirc. So keep eating pink eggs until it goes away. Alternatively as someone has pointed out, you can just go grab the ghostlight from evergreen since you can turn it on and off whenever you'd like.
thank you very much.