Taurico Venidae Premium (special Deerium version)

Val Aruk

Jun 12, 2020
Ahead of time, I'll say that while I'd love to see this in-game (hence why I'm putting this here and have bothered to flesh out the concept before writing it), I have no idea if it's popular enough to get in. Idk how many people play TiTS that enjoy taur tfs, or out of those would actually like something more like the Treatment but as a taur transformation. But regardless, here's what I've been thinking of.

It's a T.V version that's based on the description of Deerium given in the Vesperia location info. Given the parallels between New Texas and Vesperia made during that same blurb, it'd function similar to the Treatment, with some changes: you inject the tf, it first gives you a taur body group (Dominant or Non-Dominant), then a pause where the player can save, then another cutscene/dialog blurb pops up that tells you what sort of taur body you're getting from that group (Moose/Bison for Dominant, Deer/Goat/Horse/Cow for Non-Dominant). it then proceeds from there, giving you the taur body it states, along with other features associated with the lower half you got (goat eyes for goat legs, antlers for deer & moose, etc.)

The reason those pauses are in there is to make it easier for save-scumming. The whole "Dominant/Non-Dominant" thing comes from the Vesperia blurb saying that most people who take Deerium actually wind up as either a bison or moose-taur, though becoming a deertaur, goat-taur, cowtaur, or centaur is possible too. Based on that, I just grouped the two, with the idea that when coded, the dominant grouping would be given to the player more often.

Reactions: Angelyn