Taur and maybe naga health/dodge modifiers?

Feb 13, 2017
In general, I think having your size (overall mass) help dictate your health and ability to dodge would be a neat addition for the gameplay side of things.

For example, if you were a certain amount of size larger than the average person (say, 2 meters and 300 pounds) you became considered "large" and would gain... I don't know, 30 HP and -2 dodge chance with the inverse being true for "small" characters.

Alternately, for something simpler, maybe taurs and/or nagas gain 50 HP and have a -5 dodge chance due to them just being so much bigger than bipedal characters.

I don't know, it just feels kind of silly to me that having so much extra mass doesn't effect your health or ability to dodge at all.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Transformations are not going to have any effect on gameplay, beyond sex scenes and the occasional immobilization, to avoid pressuring the player base into taking the "optimal" body type/TFs available.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Transformations are not going to have any effect on gameplay, beyond sex scenes and the occasional immobilization, to avoid pressuring the player base into taking the "optimal" body type/TFs available.
Almost true, fighting a Wetraxxel as a naga allows me to resist the leg sweep attack:

The brawler bug swings at you, making you duck back - and immediately follows up by ducking down and trying to sweep your coiled bottom halfs out from under you. His kick strikes you, hard, but due to your bestial anatomy, you’re hardly affected in any way but for a sharp sting from the impact. He hits like a truck! The attack connects with you! (H: -5)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Almost true, fighting a Wetraxxel as a naga allows me to resist the leg sweep attack:

The brawler bug swings at you, making you duck back - and immediately follows up by ducking down and trying to sweep your coiled bottom halfs out from under you. His kick strikes you, hard, but due to your bestial anatomy, you’re hardly affected in any way but for a sharp sting from the impact. He hits like a truck! The attack connects with you! (H: -5)
That's simply because you have no legs for him to sweep in the first place.
Not so much a 'benefit' but rather just logic taking place.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
That's simply because you have no legs for him to sweep in the first place.
Not so much a 'benefit' but rather just logic taking place.
I'd have to wonder how a naga ever gets the trip or knock down status then, they're essentially always on their feet :p.

Feb 13, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure if that first response is serious or not. There's already a temporary version a lot like what I'm suggesting already in the game. When you get the bulky debuff for being so full of cum/babies that you can't move around as well. And a ton of the transformations effect stats and thus, you know, the gameplay.