Tattoos & Piercings.

I was considering starting work on a tattoo & piecing parlour, and just wanted to make sure that no-one else is working on one.

I understand that Jim Thermic wrote something about a tattoo place, but I don't know what happened to the project. Or Jim T himself, for that matter.

So, thoughts? Advice? Whatever happened to Baby Jane Jim Thermic?

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I'm going to jump in and say I love tattoo's and piercings and have been eagerly awaiting there addition. I have no idea what happened to JimT's parlour but from what I can recall it was at least mostly complete? Perhaps requesting access to it and recycling content could be an option here but you would have to poke the dev team.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Jim became too cool for school and left

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He decided to focus on Real Work so he could save up money and move to Japan to become a we-I mean Samurai.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not fully sure but it may be that devs are now not even much interested in coding system for piercings/tatoo's as it will be quite deep changes. So that may be another reason this thing wasn't yet coded even with JimT work existing. And he let cuz he set his expectaions toward himself so high it made him feel buring out from trying to keep write with such high standards. I mean it's good he had high standards but sad that it lead to his perma retreat from smut writing section :(