Tattoos and Piercings?

FelisVulpes

Dec 8, 2015
England
I may have completely missed these ingame - I hope I haven't! - But I'd love for my Steele to be able to get a collection of piercings, some of which (genital piercings, tongue piercings, etc) could make for interesting sex scenes?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
They arn't in game.

They're in kinda a weird place because, while they are fully written, the author left and might've forbidden the use of his unimplimented projects. (i'm not sure on that part) Even if using this is allowed, someone might need to take unofficial ownership should further tweaking need to be done.

Or, someone needs to write a entirely new project to get tattoos/piercings into TiTS.

Edit: Savin says the primary reason its not in yet because its a vary low priority. Devs always have a million things on their plates and they're prioritizing more interesting content/current writers.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
They arn't in game.

They're in kinda a weird place because, while they are fully written, the author left and might've forbidden the use of his unimplimented projects. (i'm not sure on that part) Even if using this is allowed, someone might need to take unofficial ownership should further tweaking need to be done.

Or, someone needs to write a entirely new project to get tattoos/piercings into TiTS.
I don't think he forbid implementing it, it's probably just waaaaaaaay down the priority list.

FelisVulpes

Dec 8, 2015
England
Cheers @RanmaChan. Sorry, I skimmed over it but didn't really take it all in, oops!

Truth is I would work on something like this, but I have a total lack of confidence in my writing skills, and my finals are just around the corner! I do have a few ideas though, and maybe when all my exams are over I'll see if I can draft something up, and maybe get someone more experienced to go over it for me.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Cheers @RanmaChan. Sorry, I skimmed over it but didn't really take it all in, oops!

Truth is I would work on something like this, but I have a total lack of confidence in my writing skills, and my finals are just around the corner! I do have a few ideas though, and maybe when all my exams are over I'll see if I can draft something up, and maybe get someone more experienced to go over it for me.

No worries. It happens all the time.
I look forward to seeing what you can come up with, if you do decide to write, and would be willing to give it a look over if you ever wanted. Just let me know.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Belle will you give a tattoo and eventually a piercing, along with a collar. She takes care of you and doesn't want you to get lost.

otakugirldesu

Sep 18, 2015
Im so happy i found this thread ive always been thinking the same thing, i understand that its a low priority so it'll be added on later on which im fine with but piercings tattoos you name it just give your character more story more "character" lol, i personally play myself in TiTs and made myself a Bimbo Holstaurus and i mean whats a cow without a septum ring or nipple rings or even a branding!! But the thing im waiting for right now is the Dane relationship when u can make him join your crew and all that good stuff~ :>

FelisVulpes

Dec 8, 2015
England
Soooo I know I said I wasn't even gonna consider attempting anything until after my exams but yeaaaah that didn't happen - whoops!!!

I've worked on a lil rough shop introduction, but still trying to thing of a good shop name.

To your left you see a shop, _. The windows are tinted a dark grey, and obscured with frostings of tribal patterns. The black framed door is similarly decorated, with the addition of the shop's name etched into the window. The door stands slightly ajar, and from within you can smell the sweet scent of incense, as well as hear a faint buzzing.

When you step inside the shop, you see that the walls are plastered in posters of tattoo designs and piercing models; one particular poster catches your eye, and you don't know whether to wince or lick your lips. In front of the windows and along one of the walls you see display cases, some filled with simple little silver rings, others with exotic spirals of what you can only assume is bone. At the back of the shop is the counter, again fronted by display cases of jewellery, and a poster of the shop's "menu" and price list. Behind the counter are two doors, the buzzing coming from the door to the left, and between them is a small shelf full of what appears to be photo albums.

Standing behind the counter is a copper-skinned shark-morph, the monotony of her scales broken by the occasional chocolate tiger-stripe. She has her back to you, reaching up to put an album back up on the shelf, and you find herself admiring the corset she wears; it's unique, but you can't immediately figure out why. The rings on the corset that would usually be threaded with ribbon aren't actually part of the corset, but are two lines of piercings that run parallel to her spine! From what you can tell, the corset has little hooks that catch onto the piercings and hold the corset in place. When she turns around, she gives you a toothy grin, and apologises for not noticing you sooner, before asking how she can help.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Soooo I know I said I wasn't even gonna consider attempting anything until after my exams but yeaaaah that didn't happen - whoops!!!

I've worked on a lil rough shop introduction, but still trying to thing of a good shop name.

To your left you see a shop, _. The windows are tinted a dark grey, and obscured with frostings of tribal patterns. The black framed door is similarly decorated, with the addition of the shop's name etched into the window. The door stands slightly ajar, and from within you can smell the sweet scent of incense, as well as hear a faint buzzing.

When you step inside the shop, you see that the walls are plastered in posters of tattoo designs and piercing models; one particular poster catches your eye, and you don't know whether to wince or lick your lips. In front of the windows and along one of the walls you see display cases, some filled with simple little silver rings, others with exotic spirals of what you can only assume is bone. At the back of the shop is the counter, again fronted by display cases of jewellery, and a poster of the shop's "menu" and price list. Behind the counter are two doors, the buzzing coming from the door to the left, and between them is a small shelf full of what appears to be photo albums.

Standing behind the counter is a copper-skinned shark-morph, the monotony of her scales broken by the occasional chocolate tiger-stripe. She has her back to you, reaching up to put an album back up on the shelf, and you find herself admiring the corset she wears; it's unique, but you can't immediately figure out why. The rings on the corset that would usually be threaded with ribbon aren't actually part of the corset, but are two lines of piercings that run parallel to her spine! From what you can tell, the corset has little hooks that catch onto the piercings and hold the corset in place. When she turns around, she gives you a toothy grin, and apologises for not noticing you sooner, before asking how she can help.
Shark tattoo artist/piercer?
I would say to call it Shark Bite (referring to the shark bite piercing) Piercing Parlour, but there's already an item called Shark Bites. Try to name it according to the theme of the shop.