Tattoo Questions

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
Are there any plans for tattoos to have any effects on your characters body? Like womb tattoos increasing fertility as an example.

Or maybe the ability to tattoo 1 or multiple companions?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Dunno about the tattoos you can get from Aurera and Claire but Imora up in the Rift talks about magical tattoos that can be applied to let you breathe and speak underwater so there should be at least some tattoos in the future that have gameplay effects. Though my guess is that Imora's would be treated like a key item rather than taking up an actual tattoo spot.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Generally speaking, the answer to this question is no. Wolfram's example is one of something we'll have to implement in conjunction with the new system, not directly through it. Don't expect there to be much of anything in terms of exceptions like that one.

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
I see. Thanks for the explanation. Was mostly curious because I believe that to have been a mechanic in the original coc, to force kinks and traits on your character.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Weren't there also piercings you could get in Tel'Adre that boost the encounter chance for specific types of content. Like increase rate of demon encounters, furry encounter, etc. It would be nice to have more magical tattoos that unlock specific abilities or augment existing ones. But even if that were being considered, I doubt the nice lesbian salon couple would have magical ink that could do stuff like that, so no clue who (besides Viv and Evergreen, and I wouldn't trust that tanuki to do something like that) would even offer that. Guess all we'll get is water breathing. How lame and totally not at all useful.