Targeted mutations

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I have not thought I'd get the opportunity, but here it is, let's quote some Freud!

Now Freud did not talk that much about vaginas, because he was a proud man of priorities and principles, but they are in fact also part of the digestive system and one of his main arguments is, that our views on sexuality are a product of cultural instructions (obviously) and that what is considered "normal" holds a lot of elements of perversion and fetishism, so that in the end, that which is commonly considered perverse is just a variation or in rare cases exaggeration of the sexual norm.

I honestly forgot where I wanted to go with this. I rest my case.

EDIT: I derailed didn't I?
Freudian psychology is deemed by modern psychology as bullshit at worst and the product of Freud projecting his own sexual frustrations at best and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe in few ages later maybe today "modern psychology" would be viewed by our descendant like we now see Freud work. All is such subjective in relation to the time flow.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Hehe in few ages later maybe today "modern psychology" would be viewed by our descendant like we now see Freud work. All is such subjective in relation to the time flow.
Seeing how psychology is currently a pseudo-science, that outcome is inevitable, not due to the "passing of time" but to the fallible nature of modern psychology.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I highly doubt that it would be considered as erroneous to the same degree as Freud theories and hypothesis are. As modern psychology is a collective effort for the most part not one person with no statistics or facts to back their postulates.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still good ol Freud do somehow tried to start all this today psychology. It not went good enough but he is forever as part of history of this beanch of science.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
if we want talk about pussies it's actualy 5 and if ass count as one then 6. Cuz... twin cunttail that kitty PC can get.... or it was some (many) versions ago.
You can have nine. Cuz kitsune-morphs. Which gives 12 or 13 respectively.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Freudian psychology is deemed by modern psychology as bullshit at worst and the product of Freud projecting his own sexual frustrations at best and shouldn't be taken seriously.

But it holds interesting concepts one can and should think about. Even if Freud did not understand how memory and neurology as a whole work, the thought experiments and conclusions he drew are quite important EVEN TODAY. If you are seriously sugesting that all of his work is worthless bullshit, you probably haven't read it. His views were and to some still are revolutionary and have had and still have a large impact on how sexuality is seen and described in science and everyday language and discussion.
I agree that Freud has to be read with a large grain of salt and that many of his theories have to be described as plain wrong from a modern scientific perspective, but he has some good points that are very well worth of recognition and reflection. If you actually take the time to compare him to other theorists of sexuality of his time, he is very progressive and I would go so far to claim that there is no worthwhile modern theory on sexuality or gender that is not, in one way or another, based on or inspired by his work.

EDIT: Furthermore I'd say that psychology is in fact another pair of shoes. I did not intend my post to be read as hard facts, but rather just some fuel for discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But it holds interesting concepts one can and should think about. Even if Freud did not understand how memory and neurology as a whole work, the thought experiments and conclusions he drew are quite important EVEN TODAY. If you are seriously sugesting that all of his work is worthless bullshit, you probably haven't read it. His views were and to some still are revolutionary and have had and still have a large impact on how sexuality is seen and described in science and everyday language and discussion.
I agree that Freud has to be read with a large grain of salt and that many of his theories have to be described as plain wrong from a modern scientific perspective, but he has some good points that are very well worth of recognition and reflection. If you actually take the time to compare him to other theorists of sexuality of his time, he is very progressive and I would go so far to claim that there is no modern theory on sexuality or gender that is not, in one way or another, based on or inspired by his work.
He may have started something but so far all psychologists/psychiatrists I asked about him confirm that most of his conclusions are outright wrong at worst and quite flawed at best, especially his conclusions on gender ans sexuality.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You can have nine. Cuz kitsune-morphs. Which gives 12 or 13 respectively.

Ohh yeah not is thosul be up to 9 cunttails so...12/13 indeed.

I kinda feel like there needs to be a sticky of things that will never happen. 4 arms and all that stuff.

War never chan....en. People never reads sticked things here ^^

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
He may have started something but so far all psychologists/psychiatrists I asked about him confirm that most of his conclusions are outright wrong at worst and quite flawed at best, especially his conclusions on gender ans sexuality.

I agree that most are flawed, but saying they are wrong is quite different from acknowledging that they are outdated, but worthy of recognition. Again, Freud's theories can and should not be regarded as hard facts, since his primary sources were patients memories, that were of course influenced by his suggestions and questions because that is how memory works. Like I said he did not know that, noone at his time did and I'd say that we are a tiny bit closer to understand the human brain and memories better also thanks to his work and the development of psychoanalysis.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

seden

Nov 8, 2016
Or, use the save editor and have complete control over (availables) mutations.

Otherwise, yes. A list of the non programmed features should definitely exist.