Target transformatives

KurvyKirby

Jan 10, 2023
Is there a way to target transformatives like the Alchemy system in CoC2? I'd totally get if not, since you're buying them pre-packaged, but I can see it being infuriating to try to get, for example, the androgyny perk from catnip while trying to keep an androgynous appearance, as it's other effects increase thickness and tone.

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
Is there a way to target transformatives like the Alchemy system in CoC2? I'd totally get if not, since you're buying them pre-packaged, but I can see it being infuriating to try to get, for example, the androgyny perk from catnip while trying to keep an androgynous appearance, as it's other effects increase thickness and tone.
Honestly I feel your pain because the game made me have an eggnancy fetish and the only way to get the perk is first use the egg elixir you buy from Kelly after assisting shelly once then will you are pregnant with the eggs get 4 bird racial score or 6 reptilian score with the chance of getting the perk. Then the basic bitch hoomanphile I am for my character I eat terran treats up the butt so I go back to looking full human. Got tired of the unimmersive save scumming so it's been awhile.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There was a report about Androgyny in particular being very sensitive to changes.

As I understand it, the Alchemy system was in CoC2 from the start, and transformatives were designed around it. Trying to do a target system in TiTS would likely require a rewrite of every TF and probably wouldn't be worth it. However, the game supports 'locking' things so they can't be changed. It would probably be a lot easier to expand that system and make it possible for the player to deliberately invoke it. The player would still likely have to spam certain TFs to get specific effects, but it would be easier in a lot of ways.

The one difficulty is some TFs have effects that require specific other effects. You'd still have to be careful when sequencing your TFs when going for those.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
The in game lore also points to a lot of people having to spend silly amounts of credits to tailor an "ideal" body. Rehea: join military to afford them then ended up a debtor, Sera: can have her debt called in and would end up like Rehea and has to wear a harness to stabilize their form and the Kirin bodybuilder on New Texas (the name escapes me,): who mentions they're still on a TF regime to maintain that form, as examples of this. While the idea of locking certain traits could be an effect of the micro surgeons Steele has it would likely come across as even more bougy than them having them in the first place. Never mind that the coding would still likely be an decent undertaking anyway.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The in game lore also points to a lot of people having to spend silly amounts of credits to tailor an "ideal" body. Rehea: join military to afford them then ended up a debtor,
Reaha's problem was she wanted the classic Cowgirl look ('soft and curvy'), which is contrary to the military's goals, so they wouldn't allow her to get them. She only served for 2 years. Had she stayed in, she'd probably have done better. Especially if she'd wanted to look more like Cynthia. I half-remember her saying they'd pay for certain mods, like muscle enhancers. Maybe someone else said it. Or I'm imagining things.

Though that may prove the point. Two years' (Army) salary wasn't enough for the mods she wanted. Though she does say they were custom, and she ended up getting 'addicted', so she probably spent more than she originally intended.

Also: Penny is still in debt, 5 more years (on Mhen'ga).
Kirin bodybuilder on New Texas (the name escapes me,):
Mirrin?
Never mind that the coding would still likely be an decent undertaking anyway.
Obviously. Just not as bad as going over every single TF individually.

It's not just the money spent. In fact, if you tied it to an NPC, you could make it a huge money sink. Some combinations are extremely hard/impossible to get, just from the way the TFs are set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTK/HLK