Taps Of Eradine

orochi02

May 20, 2017
tumblr_ozb3euwGAN1uc4llko1_1280.png

Heyy sickos, I found a brand new game on nutaku.net which isn't released yet. You can pre-register right now!

As for why I make this post? Cause the content might be exactly your taste, so I was like: why not post it? Check the art out! (But idk if you are really into games like these, cuz it seems to be an idle clicker game!)

P.S.: I swear this is not paid product placement/promotion. I just thought u might like the art style!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Anyone else disappointed it's Taps and not Traps? I was sure that was going to be a spelling error in the title before I actually saw the post.

Reactions: tranzet and Kei

Nixeska

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone else disappointed it's Taps and not Traps? I was sure that was going to be a spelling error in the title before I actually saw the post.

It's spin off of their recent game Shards of Eradine, but obviously now it's all about that click spamming. I feel ya though.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Thanks for the heads-up.
I've never played a game form this genre before (clickers), so I'm interested in giving it a go.
The bonus loot doesn't hurt either. <3

Edit: Any idea on the release date?

Last edited:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I backed to shards of eradine back then at offbeatr when it was pocket pussies and I didn't get my copy, and when I wrote them I didn't get any response...

orochi02

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up.
I've never played a game form this genre before (clickers), so I'm interested in giving it a go.
The bonus loot doesn't hurt either. <3

Edit: Any idea on the release date?
Since you never played clickers before: I recommend an auto-clicker