Tanuki Revenge Dream

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
So I got a whole bunch of proof reading help by one helpful person but no one has commented on the content or formatting, I'm pretty confident in the parsing as it works in the tester.
Really would like to know if the subject matter/writing is interesting/boring, sexy/bland, decent length/too short.

I cannot judge anything I make with an impartial eye, after I've gone over it multiple times I just want to bin it no matter how much I thought it was decent on the first pass or two.

Thanks for any feedback.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So I got a whole bunch of proof reading help by one helpful person but no one has commented on the content or formatting, I'm pretty confident in the parsing as it works in the tester.
Really would like to know if the subject matter/writing is interesting/boring, sexy/bland, decent length/too short.

I cannot judge anything I make with an impartial eye, after I've gone over it multiple times I just want to bin it no matter how much I thought it was decent on the first pass or two.

Thanks for any feedback.
If you want to bin it, then do it. But no one commenting on it doesn’t mean it’s bad or good. Have patience bro.

Reactions: runingman69