Tamwolf Mk.2 crash

Vonathen

Jan 23, 2022
Cheat Menued myself Tamwolf mk.2 > Tried to equip > crashed.

Error message:
Version: 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1107 useFunction must be overriden in a child class!

budha

Dec 6, 2015

[PUBLIC & BACKERS] TITS-JS UPDATE from january 18 2022

The plan is to let everyone loose in the fertile jungles of Mhen’ga while our backers get to beat on the rusty junkpile that is Tarkus

if using anything/one from after mhen'ga causes the game to crash while using the public build according to last info i saw.

WHY SO BUGGY? from january 21 2022

And another one…

We also rolled out updates to how we deploy to better handle applying fixes to both backer & public builds while the content is split on a planetary basis. One of the changes was to stop them from loading content that’s not supposed to be accessible. That’s fine most of the time, but let’s say there’s a character on Uveto who has events that can happen inside Tarkus’s nursery. Now the game’s blowing up every time you step into the nursery because so far as your build of the game can tell, it doesn’t exist.

The solution is for us to clean these up as we find them and relocate events like this to appropriate code chunk. We aren’t in the wild west flash days where every function was sitting out, globally accessible by damn near anything else in the game. And we’re working on cleaning all this up, I promise.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
no problem last was buried in last post from fen on his jan 21 post.