Tamani BionaHole skin color

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015
Heya, I noticed using the Tamani BH that it describes Tamani's skin as pink and fushia. I was just wondering if it had been decided to skew Gabilani slightly from the traditional green goblin?(or is Tamani even a Gabilani I might just be misremembering)

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015
Ah okay my bad. I had just noticed the BionaHole doc here and it described her as green. It must have just been something they decided to change. No biggie. Thx for the info.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
She's modded her skin color, I imagine. Not surprising, given she's the CEO of a TF company.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Huh, well if her skin is green then a pink vagina/bionahole doesnt make much sense. You might want to make a bug report about this in that case.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ah okay my bad. I had just noticed the BionaHole doc here and it described her as green. It must have just been something they decided to change. No biggie. Thx for the info.

She's modded her skin color, I imagine. Not surprising, given she's the CEO of a TF company.

Not sure if bug or if Fen decided NOT to have her skin color changed. I'll ask him next time we're not both playing Fallout :V

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I think I went back and forth on the skin color and ultimately decided against making her green. I decided I wanted to keep a clean line between the two. They may be similar in themes (wanton sluttery), but they are vastly different people (and different races).

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015
I think I went back and forth on the skin color and ultimately decided against making her green. I decided I wanted to keep a clean line between the two. They may be similar in themes (wanton sluttery), but they are vastly different people (and different races).

That's cool. So is she still Gabilani and they are fuchsia now(or like Savin posited she could have modded her skin) or is she a different race altogether?

Jonnyreg

Nov 13, 2015
Ah alright see I thought I was having some kinda disconnect somewhere. All cleared up. Thanks bro.