Tales of Androgyny (v0.1.25.0)

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Harpy-Banner.gif

Available on Windows/Mac/Linux/Android

Patron Builds/Patreon (see Dropbox Link tag)
Public Builds/itch.io page
Discord (patrons receive access to patron channels there)
Website coming soon!

Heyo!

We're Majalis, a two-person team who have been making drawn smut and erotica for a long time now, and have recently gotten into erotic game development - starting with our first publicly available game - Tales of Androgyny.

Team Majalis:
Programmer/Writer - Maj
Artist/Animator - Alis

Tales of Androgyny

Tales of Androgyny (ToA) is an RPG/roguelite built in a custom engine about butts and dongs - crossdressers with dongs, girls with dongs, monsters with dongs. It's a light-hearted romp through a fantasy pastiche world through which you can battle and bone to become the most powerful hero and/or the most notorious catamite.

It features femme boys (you play as one, and the companions are mostly the same), monster girls, face-sitting, women with dongs, domination/submission, monster girls (also often with dongs), humiliation and femdom, particularly pegging of various varieties, plenty of anal and oral fixation, weird cocks (equine, canine, and more unique flavors), descent into hedonism and depravity, knotting, corruption, giantesses, amazons, thick and curvy women, monsters, facials and bukkake, oviposition, sliiiiiimes and googirls.

It has art for every character and animations for several, including the Harpy, Centaur, Orc and Brigand - it has VN-like elements but is primarily an RPG, with branching encounters that depend on your attributes, perks, current status including companions and available items, and choices you make, constrained by that same list. The hope is to create a game that's fun to play, with high replay value and an emphasis on individual choice and, also, dingy-dongies. It's also got a bunch of words in it, if you like to read those.

The game is still in the early stages of development - the developer (Maj) is planning to start working full time on development and writing at the turn of the New Year (in perpetuity) if we can hit our Patreon target, which it seems like we're on track for, and the artist (Alis) is mostly full-time on it, with potentially one or two non-ToA illustrations a month she's also working on.

The combat is currently a little hard to come to grips with since we don't have a tutorial or a proper ramp-up yet, so you start with a lot of skills that are difficult to dive into. The stance-based combat system is also somewhat atypical for a turn based RPG.
  • Stance-based combat with combat sex that has multiple ending conditions per encounter, rather than every battle ending at 0 HP for one of the combatants
  • Class based character creation, with attributes that have transformative effects on combat
  • Currently 17+ major encounters/characters, each with unique art
  • Animated characters and enemies
  • Hand-drawn and digital 2D art of every character, as well as backgrounds and custom interface elements
  • Unique art for certain sex scenes per character
  • Professionally produced sounds
  • Music is currently royalty-free music from incompetech.com
  • A procedurally generated map - story mode has a static map
  • Multiple modes each with their own form of replayability
For anyone wondering about the technical aspects: the game is built on the libgdx framework, and is currently available on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, with plans to create an HTML5 (browser-based) build and potentially iOS as well.

On our Patreon, we have surveys for new features and content (characters, character art, animations, encounters, etc.), so check it out if you'd like to have a say!

Some sample art/screenshots:
ERCAIu.gif

Majalis-546143-Tales_of_Androgyny_-_Ghost.jpg
Majalis-479231-Tales_of_Androgyny_-_Goblin.jpg

Majalis-501522-Tales_of_Androgyny_-_Rival.jpg

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I played this maybe a build or so back. I clicked random attacks to win my first fight, then collapsed after several days of trying and failing to find food.

So I download the latest version and... it's pretty much the exact same thing. Beat a centaur, then died of starvation after 3 days of trying and failing to forage. This aint fun or sexy.

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
I played this maybe a build or so back. I clicked random attacks to win my first fight, then collapsed after several days of trying and failing to find food.

So I download the latest version and... it's pretty much the exact same thing. Beat a centaur, then died of starvation after 3 days of trying and failing to forage. This aint fun or sexy.

I'm sorry you feel that way! Like I said, the combat system isn't fully fleshed out - it needs more visual indications of what's happening, and the underlying system itself isn't fully baked yet. You'll eventually have fewer skills to start with, for a smoother learning curve.

You're not actually meant to sit in an area and forage - you're supposed to continue to explore. If you sit in one spot and forage, you will eventually starve, particularly because foraging at night typically leads to worse outcomes. It's currently possible to explore the entire generated map without starving.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Gaining Food via Dryads etc. used to be stupidly ineffective to the point of being useless, was that ever addressed?

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Gaining Food via Dryads etc. used to be stupidly ineffective to the point of being useless, was that ever addressed?

There are also food caches that are pretty common (giving 10/15 food depending on scouting ability) and other repeatable and automatic encounters to accrue food now - you can also get food and restore health by resting at the inn in town, which can be done for free a limited number of times when you run out of gold. For characters with high scouting abilities, they might also find a Hunger Charm, which reduces the amount of food use from 4 to 3. If you want to get a better feel for the game, it might make sense to start as a Thief (for the much higher starting food total) or Ranger (for passive scouting to find the food caches easily).

DaveB

Mar 28, 2016
I really liked it. Obviously certain game play elements could use some tweaking but the core is enjoyable. The sex scenes are written very well in my opinion and the art is fantastic, really hot stuff, looking forward to more!

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Haven't been actively keeping up with this but I do remember seeing it before and checking in on it from time to time. I like that you made a unique battle system even if it confuses people who're used to just clicking through things; makes it feel more like an actual game. I also liked that there's something of a variety of tones to the ero scenes so that it's not all humiliation content (which I'm not outright opposed to but don't particularly like, either), rape, gross-out or anything else. That broadens its appeal and keeps it from being too samey.

Usually I'm not for silly proportions either but your artstyle makes it work for a lot of the designs. Some are a bit much, like the harpy, and I do hope there'll be more variety with body types in the future so that not every enemy is a super THICC dickgirl with huge boobs but in general the art is appealing.

Is the story being restricted to paid builds a permanent thing or is it more of a preview that patrons are getting while it's in development?

Aramitz

Sep 28, 2017
France
Nice art, nice combat system (even though magic seems shallow atm).
Curious to see what the game will become with more content.

By the way, are the encounters "respawning" on the map after some time, or are you left with nothing to do once you explored everywhere ?

tedfin

Jul 4, 2017
I have played through the demo a few times and the game seems like it could turn out well. I didn't starve after i figured out how to choose stats that made the cashes easier to find. However, the combat system does need some work as it's currently hard to work out what to do. I wasnt able to defeat the Goblin more than once and i'm fairly sure that i managed that one time more by luck than judgement. Also some of the more fun sexy times (low funds sleep at the inn and prostitution as examples) result in a game over if abused and i dont think thats a good idea at all. A sex game needs to have a lot of sex in it to grab my attention and punishing debauchery with game overs is a turn off for me. Keep at it though, its definitely a game to keep an eye on.

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Haven't been actively keeping up with this but I do remember seeing it before and checking in on it from time to time. I like that you made a unique battle system even if it confuses people who're used to just clicking through things; makes it feel more like an actual game. I also liked that there's something of a variety of tones to the ero scenes so that it's not all humiliation content (which I'm not outright opposed to but don't particularly like, either), rape, gross-out or anything else. That broadens its appeal and keeps it from being too samey.

Usually I'm not for silly proportions either but your artstyle makes it work for a lot of the designs. Some are a bit much, like the harpy, and I do hope there'll be more variety with body types in the future so that not every enemy is a super THICC dickgirl with huge boobs but in general the art is appealing.

Is the story being restricted to paid builds a permanent thing or is it more of a preview that patrons are getting while it's in development?

Thanks! Yeah, we want to make sure that encounters don't get too repetitive in terms of tone or content. We also plan to have more varied body types. To answer your question about story mode, it being patrons only is a patron perk is going to be during development only.

Nice art, nice combat system (even though magic seems shallow atm).
Curious to see what the game will become with more content.

By the way, are the encounters "respawning" on the map after some time, or are you left with nothing to do once you explored everywhere ?

The map will eventually be more dynamic - right now if you manage it, you can clear out most of the map, with only things like towns and merchants and a few repeatable encounters.

I have played through the demo a few times and the game seems like it could turn out well. I didn't starve after i figured out how to choose stats that made the cashes easier to find. However, the combat system does need some work as it's currently hard to work out what to do. I wasnt able to defeat the Goblin more than once and i'm fairly sure that i managed that one time more by luck than judgement. Also some of the more fun sexy times (low funds sleep at the inn and prostitution as examples) result in a game over if abused and i dont think thats a good idea at all. A sex game needs to have a lot of sex in it to grab my attention and punishing debauchery with game overs is a turn off for me. Keep at it though, its definitely a game to keep an eye on.

Yeah, a combat overhaul is coming, as well as more tooltips/help text/tutorials/etc. As for Game Overs, we definitely want to strike a balance between having all the juicy content locked behind "losing" and having no sexy Game Overs - as there are definitely people that like the latter. We may have a setting that allows you to know when a particular action will result in a Game Over if it can be avoided, though.

You liked the prostitution scenes? I thought those were placeholder with how little content they had.

They were - although we wouldn't have put them in at all if we didn't think people could enjoy the small clips - I know personally that even the suggestion of certain themes or scenes can be surprisingly enjoyable!

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
We just released public build v0.1.25.0 - with patron build v0.1.26.0 up on our Patreon. Changelog for anyone interested:

Version: 0.1.26.0 - "Armored" update

New features:
- Implemented armor! For purchase at the blacksmith
- Armor currently has three slots, covering two places - upper body and lower body
- Doll on battle screen shows where armor is
- Armor is hit/broken by attacks with the proper height
- Armor worn on the leg must be destroyed or removed before underwear can be destroyed or removed
- Lower body armor/underwear that obscures the backdoor must be removed or destroyed before anal penetration in most cases
- Pervert screen bestiary
- Can now view CG for different characters on the Pervert screen
- Added new "Inventory" screen, accessible from the world map
- HP/Stamina/Stability/Bleed/Armor changes in battle for a given turn now appear on the UI
- Some sex stats are now visible on the character screen
- Job class now shows on character screen
- Status effects like bleed now display on the Character screen, as well as character health
New content:
- Angel encounter (encountered in the second fort-looking place)!
- Harpy story mode encounter!
- Brigand story mode encounter!
- Ogre story mode ogre encounter expanded
- New Gadgeteer (Merchant) branches, including a new game over! Can now revisit the Gadgeteer
- Trudy cowgirl art added
- Implemented a new spell - Weakening Curse, currently story mode only. Halves enemy strength for its duration, which increases with Magic score
- Displays in battle under opponent's paper doll
- Added more in battle dialog for enemies
- Added clubs - weapons that don't cause bleed - to the shop in skirmish mode
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Reduced food cost!
- Tweaked world gen for more encounters
- Reduced knockdown on ogre's "Smash" ability
- Added "Rip" ability to Ogre for removing lower body armor and underwear. Ogre will also now wait much longer before grabbing you.
- Story mode shopkeep now gifts you a large potion
- Fixed spider facesitting
- Renamed "Bird Lover" to "Cuckoo for Cuckoo"
Version: 0.1.25.0 - "Debt" update
New features:
- Debt now causes the appearance of debt collectors
- Class selection now changes appearance - armor sets to follow
New content:
- Bunnies! (Pucas!)
- Comes in different flavors - select in the options menu!
- Will forgive a late payment once
- New class art!
- New werewolf art!
- Extended werewolf encounter
- Not automatically a game over if you get knotted
- Different outcomes for satisfying her in different ways - as well as winning or losing the fight
- Centaur oral art
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Tweaked world gen - should guarantee every encounter appears at least once
- Taking damage on the world map that reduces your health to 0 will take you to the camping screen automatically
- Fixed some game overs

Last edited:

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Another two really big updates since last we posted -

Version: 0.1.28.0 - "New Dawn" update
New features:
- Arousal received a major update
- Different enemies now have different fetishes and are aroused accordingly
- Lust is now separate from arousal, and is a percentage, building up over time and only reduced by cumming - affects combat strength and impacts encounter branches for high or max lust - lust is visible on Character screen
- Lust effects enemy behavior - e.g. Trudy will submit if you seduce him right
- Fixed receptive anal not causing arousal without Weak to Anal perk (Weak to Anal still doubles said arousal)
- The player character's fetishes change accordingly with the various perks, causing additional arousal and higher lust reduction from orgasm
- Seduction techniques arouse someone based on their type - seducing someone (or arousing oneself) by appealing to a desire to be topped or bottomed anally or orally, for instance
- Ejaculating now reduces stamina by a large amount
- Added feminized portraits (need very high Cock Lover perk)
- Can now hire girls in the brothel
- Can now move to distant areas on world map by clicking on them - projected path is displayed on hover/touch
- Major overhaul of skill/perk/magic selection interface
- Now displays what the maximum level of a skill/perk/spell is
- Displays all skills a character can use, even if they aren't upgradeable
- Skills now also have a short description describing their intended use
- Skills are displayed by stance - toggle with arrow buttons and left/right arrow keys
- Slight improvements to class selection UI, including + and - buttons and class descriptions, as well as some new sounds
- Gave character customization screen a facelift and added cock size selection
- Encounters now have background art in general
- Implemented a help screen with info
- Implemented armor info on hover in battle, can see remaining durability and armor absorption
- Can now unequip equipment by clicking on the equipment slot
- Implemented alternate Game Over screens - currently Mouth Fiend is the only one
- Added cums sounds to combat
- Added statuses for low HP/Stamina or high lust to the battle screen, reduced how much an impact these have on current Strength
- Current scouting score displayed on world map screen (little eye icon)
- Added time display to encounter screen
- Added level display to world map
- Button width of choice options now varies dynamically
- Grapple indicator
New content:
- Implemented full Mouth Fiend v1.0 questline. To access:
- Get banned from the Brothel (hire Daisy or Rose and force them after failing their respective Charisma checks: Rose is very easy to fail)
- Visit the Town Square
- Implemented goblin animation (male and female goblins)
- Added werewolf anal art
- Implemented Seduction stance and a suite of techniques to use in it
- Added some new anal sex topping techniques, as well as stroking skills while receiving and some new fighting skills
- Added bomb items, available for purchase at the Witch's cottage
- Magic bomb that deals high damage to an enemy, ignoring armor (useful for Ghost)
- Magic bomb that knocks the enemy down
- Magic bomb that destroys the enemy's armor
- Added new combat learnable perks (Quickfooted, Combat Finesse, Sunderer, Versatile, Cum Drinker)
- Added "Top" perk that increases arousal from being on top
- Added more combat dialog (particularly for Quetzal)
- Added more dominant sex dialogue
- Added more sounds across the board
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Reduced load times across the board
- Can now initiate grapple or otherwise pounce on enemies from Balanced or Offensive stances, as long as other conditions are met
- Attacks while knocked down will no longer destabilize a character, helping to avoid stunlocks
- All Catamite checks in encounters now replaced with either having Catamite, Anal Addict 3, Cock Lover 8+, or Lust > 75
- Lowered enemy base defense
- Reduced damage and bleed of Overrun (making it easier to knock down enemies without killing them)
- No longer causes instability to use an item
- Goblin facesitting now more common
- Orc victory now gives experience
- Changed font
- Improved meat
- Updated the goblin animation
- Weakening Curse now available in Normal mode
- Replaced world map buttons with separate placeholder
- Adjusted some battle UI locations for better readability
- Harpy animation fixes
- Some music fixes
- Fixed Ogre screen position
- Encounters are now easier to generate, which should reduce future encounter bugs
- Removed Town Square from story mode to avoid quest confusion
- Fixed bug that allowed you to ride unrideable enemies
- Fixed Well Rounded perk
- Fixed some stances not triggering erotic text
- Fixed battle hover - now properly displays stat modifications by status
- Typo fixes and some slight scene rewrites
- Made it so that on certain encounters MC's portrait resets and added arbitrary portrait swapping capabilities
- Fixed crashes on android
- Removed some old obsolete assets to reduce download size
- All encounters should now take chastity cage into account
Version: 0.1.27.0 - "End of Days" update
New features:
- Permanent save files
- Accessible from the World Map and Encounter Screens
- 10 slots available currently
- Can save during encounters
- Load on the Main Menu now displays the Save/Load screen
- Added Quick Load to world map
- New world map UI/UX!
- Includes some tweaks to the world gen to guarantee encounters appear
- Terrain, trees, rocks, shadows, water, lilies, some cloud tweaks and a more cohesive map in general
- Reduced travel times
- New sounds
- Fixed a longstanding bug regarding being able to click on buttons that had clickable items under them
- Implemented skip text button during encounters
- Implemented auto-play button during encounters
- Implemented Quest Log (viewable from World Map)
- Implemented shields
- Blocking or Guarding now can reduce damage by full, three-quarters, half, or a quarter (parrying is similar)
- Shield will eventually break after sustaining enough damage - blocking will still parry for some amount of damage
- Shields can be purchased from the blacksmith
- Implemented accessories
- Hunger Charm can be found and equipped from a certain cache if your scouting score is high enough
- Magical stat-boosting charms can be purchased from the Witch's cottage after you've procured the goddess' blessing from her
- Added perks for increasing Perception, Magic and Charisma
- Can now see perk descriptions by hovering over them on the Character screen
- Replaced spider cum with eggs
- Starting armor now dependent on class
- Level gain now displays when you level up in an encounter
New content:
- Naga encounter!
- She can wrap you up if you're on the ground - you won't be able to escape unless you can overpower her or she runs out of stamina
- She has a very different set of encounter possibilities if you scout out her cave beforehand or not
- Started to enhance the brothel
- Added new Brothel Madame art and scenes
- More options
- Lady of the Night doesn't cause a game over as quickly, and gives warning in advance, so more prostitution can be done on each playthrough
- Kissing/handjob/oral/anal Brothel encounters!
- Each has an associated skill which effects payout/outcome
- Can now give service in the Brothel twenty times
- Implemented Bunny Anal art
- Implemented Town Crier questline
- Implemented Town Square
- Added Witch's Cottage
- Added Mount Xiuh
- Added new boss encounter
- First Companion encounters
- Need 8 Charisma
- Need 2 Magic to get the reward for Kylira the Elf's
- Added some new armor pieces
- Sex perks got a rename, and "Cock Lover" perk was added
- Added cave background for Spider and Naga battles
- Added Angel battle background
- Some enemies have alternate climax skills now
- Added Game Over music
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Added experience gain to satisfaction endings for various encounters
- Fixed Focus Energy - this skill, which regenerates mana and increase endurance, was not previously working properly
- Modified standing/recovery techniques so that they can only be used when they won't cause immediate collapse
- Enemies can still knock you down immediately through stamina destroying attacks or just unbalancing if you don't have your footing
- Techniques used in a downed state will no longer display in red
- Lowered armor score for enemy armor
- Reduced Orc's stats slightly
- Increased starting mana
- Fixed issue where new character skills didn't appear on old save files
- Fixed a bug on android that caused animations to be rendered with improper textures
- Fixed music lingering bug
- Prevented results screen from duplicating results
- Fixed a technique display bug
- Added some clarity to error messages
- Changed default resolution
- Fixed crash bug when player character has no actions
- Fixed harpy hanging in the air instead of divebombing
- Enemies will no longer initiate sixty-nine on a chastitied character
- Adjusted some battle UI elements to prevent overlaps
- Bunny/Puca now shows on Pervert screen
- Updates to credits screen
- Typo fixes

Raval

Nov 5, 2016
Played the game, enjoyed it. But it could use some kind of town portal/hearthstone sort of thing if you're only going to have the one.

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Played the game, enjoyed it. But it could use some kind of town portal/hearthstone sort of thing if you're only going to have the one.
Definitely going to have a town portal spell - right now there's two ways to get back to the initial town - one is a carriage from the second town, and another is a warp from a later encounter.

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Another large changelog, and the one after this is even larger - this is the new public build (v0.1.28.0), the new patron build that went up to day (v0.1.29.0) is our biggest changelog yet.

Version: 0.1.28.0 - "New Dawn" update

New features:
  • Arousal received a major update
    • Different enemies now have different fetishes and are aroused accordingly
    • Lust is now separate from arousal, and is a percentage, building up over time and only reduced by cumming - affects combat strength and impacts encounter branches for high or max lust - lust is visible on Character screen
    • Lust effects enemy behavior - e.g. Trudy will submit if you seduce him right
    • Fixed receptive anal not causing arousal without Weak to Anal perk (Weak to Anal still doubles said arousal)
    • The player character's fetishes change accordingly with the various perks, causing additional arousal and higher lust reduction from orgasm
    • Seduction techniques arouse someone based on their type - seducing someone (or arousing oneself) by appealing to a desire to be topped or bottomed anally or orally, for instance
    • Ejaculating now reduces stamina by a large amount
  • Added feminized portraits (need very high Cock Lover perk)
  • Can now hire girls in the brothel
  • Can now move to distant areas on world map by clicking on them - projected path is displayed on hover/touch
  • Major overhaul of skill/perk/magic selection interface
    • Now displays what the maximum level of a skill/perk/spell is
    • Displays all skills a character can use, even if they aren't upgradeable
    • Skills now also have a short description describing their intended use
    • Skills are displayed by stance - toggle with arrow buttons and left/right arrow keys
  • Slight improvements to class selection UI, including + and - buttons and class descriptions, as well as some new sounds
  • Gave character customization screen a facelift and added cock size selection
  • Encounters now have background art in general
  • Implemented a help screen with info
  • Implemented armor info on hover in battle, can see remaining durability and armor absorption
  • Can now unequip equipment by clicking on the equipment slot
  • Implemented alternate Game Over screens - currently Mouth Fiend is the only one
  • Added cums sounds to combat
  • Added statuses for low HP/Stamina or high lust to the battle screen, reduced how much an impact these have on current Strength
  • Current scouting score displayed on world map screen (little eye icon)
  • Added time display to encounter screen
  • Added level display to world map
  • Button width of choice options now varies dynamically
  • Grapple indicator
New content:
  • Implemented full Mouth Fiend v1.0 questline. To access:
    • Get banned from the Brothel (hire Daisy or Rose and force them after failing their respective Charisma checks: Rose is very easy to fail)
    • Visit the Town Square
  • Implemented goblin animation (male and female goblins)
  • Added werewolf anal art
  • Implemented Seduction stance and a suite of techniques to use in it
  • Added some new anal sex topping techniques, as well as stroking skills while receiving and some new fighting skills
  • Added bomb items, available for purchase at the Witch's cottage
    • Magic bomb that deals high damage to an enemy, ignoring armor (useful for Ghost)
    • Magic bomb that knocks the enemy down
    • Magic bomb that destroys the enemy's armor
  • Added new combat learnable perks (Quickfooted, Combat Finesse, Sunderer, Versatile, Cum Drinker)
  • Added "Top" perk that increases arousal from being on top
  • Added more combat dialog (particularly for Quetzal)
  • Added more dominant sex dialogue
  • Added more sounds across the board
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Reduced load times across the board
  • Can now initiate grapple or otherwise pounce on enemies from Balanced or Offensive stances, as long as other conditions are met
  • Attacks while knocked down will no longer destabilize a character, helping to avoid stunlocks
  • All Catamite checks in encounters now replaced with either having Catamite, Anal Addict 3, Cock Lover 8+, or Lust > 75
  • Lowered enemy base defense
  • Reduced damage and bleed of Overrun (making it easier to knock down enemies without killing them)
  • No longer causes instability to use an item
  • Goblin facesitting now more common
  • Orc victory now gives experience
  • Changed font
  • Improved meat
  • Updated the goblin animation
  • Weakening Curse now available in Normal mode
  • Replaced world map buttons with separate placeholder
  • Adjusted some battle UI locations for better readability
  • Harpy animation fixes
  • Some music fixes
  • Fixed Ogre screen position
  • Encounters are now easier to generate, which should reduce future encounter bugs
  • Removed Town Square from story mode to avoid quest confusion
  • Fixed bug that allowed you to ride unrideable enemies
  • Fixed Well Rounded perk
  • Fixed some stances not triggering erotic text
  • Fixed battle hover - now properly displays stat modifications by status
  • Typo fixes and some slight scene rewrites
  • Made it so that on certain encounters MC's portrait resets and added arbitrary portrait swapping capabilities
  • Fixed crashes on android
  • Removed some old obsolete assets to reduce download size
  • All encounters should now take chastity cage into account

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, has anyone started making a wiki for this? I've seen the art and I'm sort of intrigued, but Majalis' stories have been... very much not my thing, and I've also heard something about a death you can get with the Naga. But, I've also heard the newest public version has brought in a form of egg pregnancy for Hiro?

So, yeah, I'd really like to know more about the characters that the PC can interact with before I give this a shot.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Out of curiosity, how representative are those pics in the OP? There wasn't a single androgynous person in them, so I have to wonder where the title comes from. Might as well have called it "Tales of Futanari" from the stuff you linked above.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
When I've tried playing the game, I find myself wondering what the point of in-combat sex even is. Because I tried to make a complete slut character who fucks opponents into submission, only to find that sex doesn't seem to really do anything as a combat maneuver. The first harpy that attacked me fucked me a few times then got exhausted and left me alone, which counted as a win, but then I got attacked by a goblin which just raped me forever and ever without ever tiring. Is 'sexual combat' even an actual thing? Frankly the combat system seems overcomplicated and rather frustrating, especially when you get caught in a permanent lock against an opponent who constantly wrestles you back to the ground every time you even try to stand up.

Reactions: Nnxx

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Out of curiosity, how representative are those pics in the OP? There wasn't a single androgynous person in them, so I have to wonder where the title comes from. Might as well have called it "Tales of Futanari" from the stuff you linked above.
As far as I recall, there's no futanari in this game - only males & shemales.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
The difference between futas and shemales is.... what exactly?

Also, what do the males look like? There aren't any in the pics above, although I have to admit, I imagine they are basically traps.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The difference between futas and shemales is.... what exactly?

Also, what do the males look like? There aren't any in the pics above, although I have to admit, I imagine they are basically traps.
Usually the sex bits. In porn terminology, shemale should refer to a character that looks like a woman in every respect, except they have male bits instead of female. A futa would be a true hermaphrodite, with both bits. Note that a lot of people use the terms interchangeably because they don't care which the character is. It's the people who like herms/futas specifically that will get annoyed if you do so.

If you're looking for male looking males, look for a different game. All of the males are traps, or are very close to passing as flat chested women. Most of the sexual content in the game is the traps getting fucked by the shemales.

Reactions: Semeshotarules

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Usually the sex bits. In porn terminology, shemale should refer to a character that looks like a woman in every respect, except they have male bits instead of female. A futa would be a true hermaphrodite, with both bits. Note that a lot of people use the terms interchangeably because they don't care which the character is. It's the people who like herms/futas specifically that will get annoyed if you do so.

If you're looking for male looking males, look for a different game. All of the males are traps, or are very close to passing as flat chested women. Most of the sexual content in the game is the traps getting fucked by the shemales.

Duly noted. Thanks for telling me both the answer to the stated question and what I actually wanted to know.

Reactions: Semeshotarules

Majalis

Jul 23, 2017
Haven't posted here in a while, but we have all of our changelogs up on itch.io if you want to see what's happened in the last bunch of updates.