Tak’s Menagerie of Magic

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Hey everyone it’s been a while, I thought I’d share with everyone the character I am having created. Tak the Goblin Warlock. I have been wanting an OC for a while and this one has me super exited, I have commissioned DCL to make art for her, so far I am absolutely in love with her, I hope you all like her too.

I’ll be posting updated art of her and any other characters here in the future, I may also try my hand at writing

p.s for anyone who cares I came out as trans

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Always glad to see more shortstacks. My recommendation for starting out with writing: submit a scene with a pre-existing character first so you can get a firm understanding on how parsers work without overwhelming yourself by diving into the deep end by building a character from the ground-up. Once you're comfortable with the writing process, then you're free to start with a new npc. I look forward to said character.

Last edited:

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Always glad to see more shortstacks. My recommendation for starting out with writing: submit a scene with a pre-existing character first so you can get a firm understanding on how parsers work without overwhelming yourself by diving into the deep end by building a character from the ground-up. Once you're comfortable with the writing process, then you're free to start with a new npc. I look forward to said character.
Thank you so much I appreciate the advice!

Reactions: Jstar

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'd highly suggest maybe writing scenes for either Nelia or the Goblin Cultist, I think either would give you practice towards writing Tak (if that's what you plan to do), though you'd probably need permission at least for Nelia from Savin I think. Both characters could do with extra scenes / expansions.

Also congratulations on coming out, I'm sure it was hard and I hope the people in your life have been accepting and supportive. Most of all, accept and love yourself - you gotta be who you gotta be.

Reactions: Cheeky-Goblin

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Will your goblin lady have preg?
To be honest I haven’t thought that far ahead, in my notes for her I have written “face-sitting expert & anal enthusiast” but I suppose if my writing ends up being of high enough quality to make it into the game, then I wouldn’t be opposed to writing preg content for her

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Since I'm also writing a shortstack at the moment, I can leave a position I brainstormed which might be useful if you wanna use it: pc cradling the back of her head while their other hand is greedily squeezing her ass, French kissing as the pc feverishly drills into her.

Bonus points if her legs wrap around pc's waist

Whatever you ultimately do is your decision, though. Either way, I look forward to what you make.

Last edited:

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Since I'm also writing a shortstack at the moment, I can leave a position I brainstormed which might be useful if you wanna use it: pc cradling the back of her head while their other hand is greedily squeezing her ass, French kissing as the pc feverishly drills into her.

Bonus points if her legs wrap around pc's waist

Whatever you ultimately do is your decision, though. Either way, I look forward to what you make.
Thanks again I appreciate it!

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
As somebody who's done a little writing for these games (for TiTs, not for CoC2 yet and certainly not to Jstars level or amount) my advice when writing stuff is to set yourself a goal each day and try to reach it then take a break until tomorrow. You don't want to burn yourself out after all. Some days you'll write more than others and that's ok because it all adds up. That's what I've been doing with the scenes I'm currently writing. It can be daunting but once you get into the swing of things it gets easier. Its a challenge but a fun one and its good practice. If you decide to write for the game best of luck to you and I hope what you write gets accepted!

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Hey everyone, just thought I’d keep you all updated. I’ve started work on writing a scene for the Goblin Succubus. This will be my fist attempt at writing smut so I hope it is of high enough quality to be considered for the game. Feel free to correct me and tell me what I can do to improve.

Wish me luck here is a taste of what is to come, note this is my first draft and I am currently writing in my spare time at work so apologies for grammatical and spelling errors

Goblin Succubus:

The voluptuous little tart lays in the dirt, defeated(if fought before and won) once again) she scowls at you with a mixture of frustration and lust, “I will beat you eventually (insert player race), and when I do, you’ll be begging to me my slave” she spits. You take a moment to admire the curvaceous little creature, her large ample breasts, thick thighs and plump rear. Her scowl disappears, replaced by a lascivious grin once she notices your leering gaze, with a playful giggle she pulls her hefty green cheeks apart, giving you a clear view of her sopping wet cunt and tight untouched anus.

P.S this is all currently in a google doc

Last edited:

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I’ve gotten about 517 words so far. I am planning to add more scenes soon, here is the rough draft of the goblin succubus anal scene. This is still a very rough draft and is very open to change, I still need more variation for body/cock type. I’ll post the full GDoc when completed. Please enjoy and feel free to add any changes you would like to see

Goblin Succubus Anal scene:

The voluptuous little tart lays in the dirt, defeated(if fought before and won) once again) she scowls at you with a mixture of frustration and lust, “I will beat you eventually (insert player race), and when I do, you’ll be begging to me my slave” she spits. You take a moment to admire the curvaceous little creature, her large ample breasts, thick thighs and plump rear. Her scowl disappears, replaced by a lascivious grin once she notices your leering gaze, with a playful giggle she pulls her hefty green cheeks apart, giving you a clear view of her sopping wet cunt and tight untouched anus. She looks into your eyes giving you a sultry wink “come and get it”

Anal:

Her slutty display has you almost painfully aroused, weather its magic or instinct you don’t care anymore you simply need to fuck her. You descend on the corrupted goblin whore as she continues to jiggle her juicy green rump “that’s right give me a gut full of imps!”, a thought comes to mind, why should you do what she wants? After all you kicked her ass? Wait that’s it! Her ass, your eyes focus on her dark hole obscured by her plush butt, getting on your knees you shuffle over to the prone lust crazed Goblin, you grab her squishy butt prying her cheeks apart to find your prize,”oh you’re into that kind of thing? You really are a pervert” she giggles. Getting closer you press the tip of your (cock type) against the dark star of her ass. Pushing into her proves difficult at first but like a battering ram you slam into squishy butt in in one clean motion. She squeals in a perverse mixture of pain and pleasure, egged on her perverse delight you grab her curvy hips and begin roughly pounding away at her squishable booty. The succubus seems almost overwhelmed, seemingly not used of anal, she tries to lift herself up failing and falling face first into the dirt again as you continue to vigorously stretch her tight little hole, (10 inch or less) panting she says“oh gods is so good!” (Bigger than 10inch) screaming in delight she says “fuck it’s so big! You’re gonna break me!”

Cum:

Unable to withstand the vise like grip of her ass anymore you cum, painting her insides white with your (cum colour) (volume small) you slide out of her ass, a small trickle of your seed leaking from her now open hole. (Medium) her stomach begins to swell with your seed “oh fuck I feel so full” the groans (large) you spray a tourrent of cum into her ass, she screams in absolute ecstasy at being filled up “ FUCK, FUCK, FUCK SOOOOO MUCH!!!!” Her now swollen stomach practically lifting her off the ground, she passes out from shear pleasure (end) the goblin seemingly satiated and exhausted takes one long hard look at you “next..time..I..win” she huffs barely able to speak, you leave her to the mercy of the other denizens of the Frostwood, feeling satisfied as you put your (clothing type) back on and leave her to her fate

Reactions: D'Angelo

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
I’ve gotten about 517 words so far. I am planning to add more scenes soon, here is the rough draft of the goblin succubus anal scene. This is still a very rough draft and is very open to change, I still need more variation for body/cock type. I’ll post the full GDoc when completed. Please enjoy and feel free to add any changes you would like to see

The voluptuous little tart lays in the dirt, defeated(if fought before and won) once again) she scowls at you with a mixture of frustration and lust, “I will beat you eventually (insert player race), and when I do, you’ll be begging to me my slave” she spits. You take a moment to admire the curvaceous little creature, her large ample breasts, thick thighs and plump rear. Her scowl disappears, replaced by a lascivious grin once she notices your leering gaze, with a playful giggle she pulls her hefty green cheeks apart, giving you a clear view of her sopping wet cunt and tight untouched anus. She looks into your eyes giving you a sultry wink “come and get it”

Anal:

Her slutty display has you almost painfully aroused, weather its magic or instinct you don’t care anymore you simply need to fuck her. You descend on the corrupted goblin whore as she continues to jiggle her juicy green rump “that’s right give me a gut full of imps!”, a thought comes to mind, why should you do what she wants? After all you kicked her ass? Wait that’s it! Her ass, your eyes focus on her dark hole obscured by her plush butt, getting on your knees you shuffle over to the prone lust crazed Goblin, you grab her squishy butt prying her cheeks apart to find your prize,”oh you’re into that kind of thing? You really are a pervert” she giggles. Getting closer you press the tip of your (cock type) against the dark star of her ass. Pushing into her proves difficult at first but like a battering ram you slam into squishy butt in in one clean motion. She squeals in a perverse mixture of pain and pleasure, egged on her perverse delight you grab her curvy hips and begin roughly pounding away at her squishable booty. The succubus seems almost overwhelmed, seemingly not used of anal, she tries to lift herself up failing and falling face first into the dirt again as you continue to vigorously stretch her tight little hole, (10 inch or less) panting she says“oh gods is so good!” (Bigger than 10inch) screaming in delight she says “fuck it’s so big! You’re gonna break me!”

Cum:

Unable to withstand the vise like grip of her ass anymore you cum, painting her insides white with your (cum colour) (volume small) you slide out of her ass, a small trickle of your seed leaking from her now open hole. (Medium) her stomach begins to swell with your seed “oh fuck I feel so full” the groans (large) you spray a tourrent of cum into her ass, she screams in absolute ecstasy at being filled up “ FUCK, FUCK, FUCK SOOOOO MUCH!!!!” Her now swollen stomach practically lifting her off the ground, she passes out from shear pleasure (end) the goblin seemingly satiated and exhausted takes one long hard look at you “next..time..I..win” she huffs barely able to speak, you leave her to the mercy of the other denizens of the Frostwood, feeling satisfied as you put your (clothing type) back on and leave her to her fate
Glad to see you decided to start writing! I think this is pretty decent for a rough first draft but the final version of the scene should be a good bit longer and more detailed than this and include parsers for body, cock type, pc personality etc. The latter I know you already have in mind. When I'm writing stuff for TiTs I usually go 1500 words minimum, 2000 maximum for a sex scene. That's what Savin told me is standard when I asked and its what I've stuck with. Now, it may be different for CoC2 but I still think it probably works for this game too. If anyone wants to correct me on that, please do. As for your writing itself, its pretty good on the whole but there are several spelling mistakes and lack of punctuation at the end of some sentences. This is a very rough draft and you probably wrote it quickly so these can easily be fixed though. Well done for doing this much though, 517 words is a good amount! I'm an amateur at writing for these games so others with more experience would probably give you better advice than I have, but I hope its at least some help to you!

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Glad to see you decided to start writing! I think this is pretty decent for a rough first draft but the final version of the scene should be a good bit longer and more detailed than this and include parsers for body, cock type, pc personality etc. The latter I know you already have in mind. When I'm writing stuff for TiTs I usually go 1500 words minimum, 2000 maximum for a sex scene. That's what Savin told me is standard when I asked and it’s what I've stuck with. Now, it may be different for CoC2 but I still think it probably works for this game too. If anyone wants to correct me on that, please do. As for your writing itself, it’s pretty good on the whole but there are several spelling mistakes and lack of punctuation at the end of some sentences. This is a very rough draft and you probably wrote it quickly so these can easily be fixed though. Well done for doing this much though, 517 words is a good amount! I'm an amateur at writing for these games so others with more experience would probably give you better advice than I have, but I hope it’s at least some help to you!
Thank you, I appreciate it. I wrote most of it during my tea/lunch break at work, so you have my apologies for the spelling and grammar issues. I have a few ideas about how to expand her sex scene. I was going to focus on the main scene and then re-read it a few times and add parsers after the bulk of the scene is finished. Thank you again for your advice.

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Thank you, I appreciate it. I wrote most of it during my tea/lunch break at work, so you have my apologies for the spelling and grammar issues. I have a few ideas about how to expand her sex scene. I was going to focus on the main scene and then re-read it a few times and add parsers after the bulk of the scene is finished. Thank you again for your advice.
No worries, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing more of what you write! Glad to be of help!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hey everyone it’s been a while, I thought I’d share with everyone the character I am having created. Tak the Goblin Warlock. I have been wanting an OC for a while and this one has me super exited, I have commissioned DCL to make art for her, so far I am absolutely in love with her, I hope you all like her too.

I’ll be posting updated art of her and any other characters here in the future, I may also try my hand at writing

p.s for anyone who cares I came out as trans

First off -- congrats on coming out!

Second -- lovely OC. Goblin girls are unfortunately quite an underrepresented faction in CoC2, so I am glad that you are taking a crack at writing one yourself.

Anal:

Cum:

Seems fine! I do hope you parser it up in near future and post it in a form of a doc. Would love to help.

Last edited:

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
First off -- congrats on coming out!

Second -- lovely OC. Goblin girls are unfortunately quite an underepresented faction in CoC2, so I am glad that you are taking a crack at writing one yourself.

Seems fine! I do hope you parse it up in near future and post it in a form of a doc. Would love to help.
Thanks I appreciate it. I am still very new to writing and talking directly to people on here. I’ve been a lurker for years. I only hope that people get to enjoy my writing as much as I’ve enjoyed others.

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
Hey again, everyone. I apologise for my absence. I have decided to rewrite the scene I was working on. I was not happy with the end result. I have also been taking some time to review other writers work to see how they use parsers and structure their scenes. I am sorry to everyone who was anticipating me to finish this scene soon. However, in the mean time, I would like to present the revised intro. All feedback is welcome. Thank you all again.

The curvaceous little fiend lies defeated [pc. won before|again].”So, I guess I’m at your mercy”, she says with a sultry smirk. A familiar feeling stirs in your loins as your [pc.cocktype|rises to attention|magcock|springs to life]. [pc.champ/DK/bimbo| "Yeah, I guess you are,” you say with an equally seductive smile”|”That you are” you say as your eyes hungrily take in her form”|”Oh, don’t worry, silly head, we are going to have so much fun together, I promise,” you say with a sweet smile.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42