Taint

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
So one of my Steele's hit 45% taint, and it became irreversible. However, the Codex entry on it says "Low levels of genetic taint can be repaired via expensive DNA treatment. More severe cases are treatable, though not curable, and in some cases can scramble the user's genome to such an extent that even the best gene-mods will fail to have an effect. Microsurgeon taint is easier to handle typically. A few days in a dedicated center can typically reverse it, but treatment is still very expensive, requiring a programmer's individual attention."

My questions are, IS there a treatment center you can go to to have your taint lowered, without needing to wait days/weeks for it to drop by itself? Like, can we go to Uveto and talk to Doctor Lessau about working on it? After all, he did create the microsurgeons for for Steele Jr. Or do I just have to suffer through it?

Please don't tell me to use the TiTS save editor. I know about it, but I haven't the faintest idea how to use it. And I don't wish to fuck up one of my games more than it already is, even if I do literally have about 6 dozen of them. Unless there happens to be a tutorial on it that I don't know about...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think its been written up yet.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Could just add something to the current robomedics to lower taint or have something to lower taint or edit an item and have it work to fix your dna