Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice [v2.1] | Medieval Fantasy Furry Visual Novel

DeadPotato

Jun 17, 2020
TSf95header.png
Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice is an original furry erotic visual novel game set in a medieval fantasy setting. With an emphasis on characters, story, worldbuilding and sex (of course).

Short Intro:
Your name is Alexandra, an outsider to the small Kingdom of Odamant. You are one of what people call Magus, capable of manipulating Mana to cast magic. You've worked as a freelancer in the city for months, until one day you receive a letter addressed to you. It's a summons from the King...

Something something about this project:
I've always wanted to tell/make/write a story that has an engaging plot, interesting characters and sex (because it's fun). This is what became of that. Most of the game's story beats are written and planned out, now it's just the arduous process of creating the assets and implementing them!

You can download the game for free here!
The latest public version is always the pinned post on top!
Direct link to a page of download links here! Consider supporting! C:

If you want to talk personally or discuss things about the game, feel free to join the Discord server here!
(Note: There's exclusive Discord channels in the server, but you have to support in Patreon for access)

Relevant tags regarding content in the game currently (I'll try to update this list as the game progresses):
futa protaganist, gay, traps, handjob, oral sex, big tits

Changelog:
v2.1

+ Rewrote a little bit of dialogue! Added back some dialogue that was missing/mistakenly removed.

v2.0
+ This update adds another 1/4th of Chapter 1's story to the game! About as long as the last part!
+ A Bonus Gallery System!
+ An improved Codex System!
+ Fixed some weird grammar at some parts.
+ Various tiny QoL improvements that are not worth mentioning!

v1.1 Teaser

+ Added the rollback feature that was previously disabled! Woohoo!.
+ Fixed a crash issue caused by redundant code in the splashscreen.

v1.0 Teaser
First Release

Attachments

• screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 75
  • screenshot0005.png
    screenshot0005.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

DeadPotato

Jun 17, 2020
Announcing Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice v2.0 Beta Release!

What's new in v2.0?

+ This update adds another 1/4th of Chapter 1's story to the game! About as long as the last part!
+ A Bonus Gallery System!
+ An improved Codex System!
+ Various tiny QoL improvements that are not worth mentioning!

When can I get access to the Beta Build?
Ogre Tier and Dragon Tier Patrons: 30th July
Kobold Tier Patrons: 1st August
Goblin Tier Patrons: 3rd August
Pixie Tier Patrons: 6th August

Public Release Date!
Any Tier Patrons: 8th August
Non Patrons: 11th August

Why the delayed period between the Beta and Public Release Date?
So we can have some time to polish up the game some more, implement changes and put the feedback obtained from the Beta to good use!

- Overclock Studios

Find the latest news and announcements on our Patreon page! Consider supporting too!

DeadPotato

Jun 17, 2020
Question: Should I start posting my weekly update news here? (I'm already doing it on my patron page)
Maybe posting it here makes it easier for people to follow the development?

Reactions: Blindwolfgames

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
hmm. I already have this game posted on the 'showcase' section of this forum. maybe i should delete this post/thread and use that other post instead?
Showcase is intended for devs to post their own games and adult games is a mix of people sharing games and doing other discussions. Showcase would be better for your game thread.

Reactions: DeadPotato

DeadPotato

Jun 17, 2020
Showcase is intended for devs to post their own games and adult games is a mix of people sharing games and doing other discussions. Showcase would be better for your game thread.
Thanks for the tip! Gonna nuke this thread soon!