Tail Customization Question

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a way to get a big fleshy tail without it being scaled?

I thought a demonic tail would fit but according to the description it's a thin small tail. While there are big tails like the dragon and lizard tails they are scaled.
Basically what I'm looking for is a big smooth tail like the one below.
21.jpg

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I tested out a bunch of tails with TiTSEd and I think Ovir is as close as you're going to get. It's described only as, "A thick, reptilian tail dangles behind you, swaying as a living counterbalance." The rest that are even somewhat close make specific mention of scales or plates.

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
Have you tried getting a tail then removing the scale tag with another TF? I think Terran treat can remove scales

CreamGouda

Sep 29, 2020
Parasitic Cuntsnake copy your own skin if you don't have a tail.
A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in green film like the rest of you except at the tip.
Tail: 1, Long, Prehensile, Thick, Parasitic Cuntsnake

Last edited:

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Parasitic Cuntsnake copy your own skin if you don't have a tail.
A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in green film like the rest of you except at the tip.
Tail: 1, Long, Prehensile, Thick, Parasitic Cuntsnake
I was thinking about that but I don't want a genital attached to my tail, at least not yet

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I was thinking about that but I don't want a genital attached to my tail, at least not yet

Something like this?

b88fcde28e5327936b7fbb58aada804b.gif

EDIT: Animated Gif takes awhile to load for some reason... :/

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
So I probably should have mentioned this earlier but my character is a goo-morph and like a dummy I didn't see the "Revert Tail" option on the alterations for goo bods so I finally got the tail I wanted.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
So I probably should have mentioned this earlier but my character is a goo-morph and like a dummy I didn't see the "Revert Tail" option on the alterations for goo bods so I finally got the tail I wanted.
Ah yes, the inherent superiority of slime.

Violet Six

Nov 20, 2021
Cobra how would you get a tail like that? Just a cunt snake with the scales removed and color changed?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Cobra how would you get a tail like that? Just a cunt snake with the scales removed and color changed?

One: This is a two year old thread.

Two: Get a cuntsnake attatched while not having a tail, or use Tentatool to get a non-parasitic genitail.