Tackle

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Exactly what the title states. I want to make a special move where the PC grabs the opponent around the waist, and then uses their own weight to bring both the PC and enemy to the floor. With the player on top of the enemy, they can either rub themselves on the enemy to arouse them... or viciously beat their face in.

Why?
It's always sort of annoyed me that enemies can grab you, but you don't have a single grab move to use on them. This would fix that completely.

How?
So, my idea is that the player spends ~75 energy to do this move. But Nate, isn't that kind of a lot of energy? Yes, and for good reason. When you have the enemy on the floor, you are given the option to seduce or beat.
Seducing them is far more personal than just normal teasing. Your tease skill and libido work together to deal 40-90 lust to them - if you have maximum tease skill and libido, you could easily take out weaker opponents with a single turn.
Beating them is powerful as well. You hit them a certain amount of times depending on your physique, each one doing damage. I tested the damage value of a knife (which has the same value as fists) and saw that I did ~20 damage per hit (with 50 physique). So, if you have 50 physique, you'll hit them the most amount of times with each blow doing ~20 damage.
Let's say you hit an extra time for every 5 points of physique you have - with 50 physique, you'll strike them 10 times, each for 20 damage, totaling for 200 damage. I honestly see this as fair - with the brutal attacks each class has at level 10, anyway.

Seems pretty strong, but aren't there drawbacks?
Yep! If you miss, you lose all that energy AND fall onto the floor and get the "tripped" status effect. It also doesn't work on enemies with more or less than 2 legs (e.x. goo creatures and tauric foes) AND you can't perform it unless you have exactly two legs and weigh similar or more than the opponent.

After reading the cons of it, I've got good news! It's guaranteed on stunned or tripped foes, regardless of your weight.

I want to hear your thoughts before I decide whether or not I'm going to write this.

Reactions: Senera2000

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
This sounds a lot like the nagga coil from coc1 a really op move iirc. Before you start this I would talk to other writers/coders about it.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
This sounds a lot like the nagga coil from coc1 a really op move iirc. Before you start this I would talk to other writers/coders about it.

Isn't OP fine when the player is doing it? I mean, I can deal 200+ damage in one turn with charge weapon and vamp blade. I thought this might be okay simply because of the repercussions of missing it.

Was the player able to do the naga coil (if they had a naga lower half), or could only the desert nagas do it?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
n't OP fine when the player is doing it? I mean, I can deal 200+ damage in one turn with charge weapon and vamp blade. I thought this might be okay simply because of the repercussions of missing it.
You got a fair point. But I would still ask around to make sure.
Was the player able to do the naga coil (if they had a naga lower half), or could only the desert nagas do it?
I had no idea there was another type of naga besides the desert one?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I had no idea there was another type of naga besides the desert one?

I didn't play much of CoC, and I didn't remember their exact names, so I just said desert naga. Anyway, I'll go see about messaging the coders, then, to see what they think.