Syri's "Raven" hair

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Aren'ts writers allowed to say "hey this looks wrong pls fix" though?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
They can but that will mean maybe more than half of current TiTS busts to go back to workshop to correct them...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No my point was that the majority of busts were good enough that their writers didn't complain, or if they did, were quickly changed.

In other words, it's just miscommunication between what the writer envisions, writes, portrays through a bust, and what the reader ultimately envisions.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Speaking of busts not matching character descriptions, is Syri's skin colour ever mentioned in TiTS? I don't recall it ever being, though I might be wrong.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Savin's like a greater demon for Nurgle at this point with how often he gets sick.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Damnit guys, stop exploiting WH for derailments.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I got the hat.

Dear @Savin: Please give Ranma the title of "Borehammer".

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@RanmaChan: Foolish genderfluid martial artist, you're not allowed to pick, huehue.

Everyone please vote on Borehammer, thanks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nor you got hat Ranma :p

Hat seems mean little recently when everyone can shitpost not only captain(s) of shitposting xD

On miscomunication between artist and commisioner there is alwys thing like artist preference. It can sometimes affect final pic.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know, that is why I asked for one.

One no need hat for that. Beside when you got imaginatory one hat it's easier to take it ff and be nice and cool person then that 4ever stuck in hat for shitposting.

Ahh so much trains derailed since we derailed thread. And all looked it would be how Chess got her own style or just commisioner not clearly stated to Syri have raven hair (or he meantioned this but Chess burried as always under tones of commisions and pressure of time accidentaly forgoten this small detail).

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
The hat is a symbol of shitposting. It gives you the ability and proper permission to do so, like the seashell (conch) in LotF allows one to speak. To have the hat is to know shitposting, to understand shitposting, to be shitposting. Once you have the hat, you must devote your life to shitposting, like our poor friend Noobsaleh.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The hat is a symbol of shitposting. It gives you the ability and proper permission to do so, like the seashell (conch) in LotF allows one to speak. To have the hat is to know shitposting, to understand shitposting, to be shitposting. Once you have the hat, you must devote your life to shitposting, like our poor friend Noobsaleh.

Now that you put it like that, it seems more like a curse than a blessing. Poor @noobsaleh I didn't know!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one understands!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, I wasn't actually asking you. I'm pretty sure all accepted characters get a bust eventually. I mean, they gave one to a tentacle monster.

F

Franks

Jeez, you could at least say 'Franks for taking the time to reply!'.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Er, no I mean I did physically ask you, but it was rhetorical.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
+1

I'm drunk and have wasted more time shitposting here tonight than I'd have cared to.

Hugs is alright, though.

Last edited: