Syri Tail cunt scenes [Submitted]

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Just to double check: do you have permission from Syri's creator? Otherwise the work could be wasted.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Just to double check: do you have permission from Syri's creator? Otherwise the work could be wasted.
Savin said it was ok for me to try and make this scene so yes. It is my first smut submission so idk if its good or awful.

Last edited:

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Savin said it was ok for me to try and make this scene so yes. It is my first smut submission so idk if its good or awful.

Good to know that Savin has given the green light. I will give it a thorough look and provide feedback on Sunday. :)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I've made some minor edits in the beginning as an example of how you might want to restructure some sentences throughout the doc. While it's not bad I will say that it's going to need some work. A few sentences looked chopped together while others seem to flow quite well before a section is encountered that makes me feel like there should be some sort of extra punctuation.

You're also going to encounter some issues from the devs on the type of quotes you're using, as according to the writing guidelines the sort that Gdocs have set to default apparently give them headaches codewise. I recommend going to tools -> preferences and then untick "smart quotes" in order to get the sort that is preferred and then make the appropriate changes to quotations throughout the doc.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I've made some minor edits in the beginning as an example of how you might want to restructure some sentences throughout the doc. While it's not bad I will say that it's going to need some work. A few sentences looked chopped together while others seem to flow quite well before a section is encountered that makes me feel like there should be some sort of extra punctuation.

You're also going to encounter some issues from the devs on the type of quotes you're using, as according to the writing guidelines the sort that Gdocs have set to default apparently give them headaches codewise. I recommend going to tools -> preferences and then untick "smart quotes" in order to get the sort that is preferred and then make the appropriate changes to quotations throughout the doc.

I will look into it thank you for your help.