Syri recruitment bug [V0.9.090] Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
Played on a previous version and saved right after Syri won the game tournament, loaded on current version and after the 2 days when she is back at the bar it plays out as if she lost.

Attachments

• Fullgames (T) - 3Hrs 28Mins, 196 Days - Uveto Station, Siretta.json
    740.2 KB · Views: 2

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
Little update on this, I just did a quick search in the forums and found the save editor for the JS version. Found out that I had an older backup of a save from before starting her quest, did the quest on that save and compared the flags. Apparently my newest save didn't marked the syri support flag, even thought the cheer flag was marked.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It looks like there was a typo and the "She won the tournament" was a misprint due to missing a check. The only way she'd win is for your character both support her and cheer her on, otherwise she'd get second (only support, no cheer) or last place (no support, no cheer), depending on which happened.

All the typos related to the log should hopefully be fixed for the next release.

Edit: For this bug in particular, I assume this was a save in between a change to how her support flagging worked. So fixed for the next release, when you go to her resolution scene, the support flag should now get flagged properly if you cheered her on during the game (correcting the result of the match).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fullgames
Status
Not open for further replies.