Sylvie Pregnancy bug

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ive noticed that for some reason, Sylvie's pregnancy interactions and the flavor text for her pregnancy appear immediately after she gets knocked up, even before you receive the email from her. I dont have any way to prove this, though you can easily see for yourself by just knocking her up.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I found something else related to her pregnancy that seems off.

In my file, the wait for delivery option says it will take six days, but the preg status option says its only 3 days till she gives birth.

IDK if this is important or not but figured id mention it to be safe. save file attached

Attachments

• Jinx (H) - 17Hrs 45Mins, 10218 Days - Canadia Station, Liberteria.json
    888 KB · Views: 6

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
after reading through the scene i realize the second bit likely is meant to be as it is since it says you spend a few days with her after the birth. still though, ill leave all this here just to be safe.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
For #1 I cannot reproduce. After knocking her up things seem to be working as expected for me.

For #2, working as designed. Steele spends several days after the births as well so six days pass even if it is three days until the pregnancy.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For #1 I cannot reproduce. After knocking her up things seem to be working as expected for me.

For #2, working as designed. Steele spends several days after the births as well so six days pass even if it is three days until the pregnancy.
Huh. Maybe I was just being a dingus. Thanks anyway for checking this out, and sorry for wasting your time.