Swiss Army Groins: What is the appeal?

Do you give your character a variety of different genitals?

• Yes, but just to get access to scenes

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Yes, and I find it appealing in its own right

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • No, I don't find it appealing

Votes: 36 53.7%

• Total voters

K367

Oct 4, 2015
I used to do that on my main in COC with a 4 x 12, a 6 x 24, and a 8 x 36 due to the wider variety of NPC capacities. The last of which was almost exclusively used to turn Cinnabar into a Sparrow art.

In TiTs, Most NPCs seem to max out around the same capacity anyway, so I mainly stick to a basic DBP combo. I also prefer the aesthetics of a single set herm.

Arcken

Nov 16, 2016
I have two identical penises w/o visible testicles and in a genital slit if i can help it, between 10in-13in. I played through most of TiTS with a cunt tail fwiw. Generally, if there's a scene that I want to see with a certain requirement, I'll savegame, buy the mods I need, watch it, then revert. It's extra work, but a bush of dicks isn't quite as appealing as just having two. I'd probably prefer it from a utilitarian standpoint if I was able to ignore the extras, but I instantly integrate TFs into the internal image of my character.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are races where two dicks stacked vertical works. More than two looks weird. So does multi-vag.

I almost always run single dick and vag. Yes to balls on a mammal, no to balls on a reptile.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
One for every situation, but I like them more cause pseudo tentacles.

Symmetry is preferable, but I remember the CoC ones were just little nubs that grew out a bunch, so the different sizes didn't really matter. Plus CoC actually had a couple tentacle(3+ dick) scenes.

In TiTS, basic herm, balls optional.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just realized I didn't really answer the question. The appeal to me is DP, pretty much.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Generally no, but i have once or twice used mods just to unlock a scene because i was curious like the 'dick dock' .. it was interesting i guess. anyhoo, when building some fantasy character i like to have a specific goal in mind such as some kind of distinct feature like horns, or bust size, or a crazy prehensile tail or tongue and explore that as much as i can but i totally understand the appeal of unlocking every possible scene and knowing you have something for everyone but to me it's too immersion breaking to think of having 3 different penises and vaginas and a row of breasts with nipples to suckle another with cocks to fuck another with vaginas.. a bunch of different tails with cocks and tentacles and vaginas it's all too much all at once and even imagining it all on a single person... it'd be a drooling oozing nightmare creature. I somewhat imagine a Tarkus sexbot wandering around with all it's attachments out dripping various fluids around as it twitches along mumbling impregnate.. impregnate!.. you will be impregnated!!!! (yes, dalek rip) that could be fun in itself but it's not really my cup of genetically modified orange flavor coffee.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh so some poeple think about question of OP as: do I like or not DP :smuggo: Oh well that's the way to understand it too especialy about second answer that may suggest DP scenes.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Don't really like herms. Quite like double dicks. Multi-vags get me going a bit, but only if they're spread out. Got a bimbo character with two regular twats, lipples and a cunt-tail, and that's awwright. More than that, except in a well-thought-through tentacle-cock scenario, looks bad/makes no sense.

From what I've read, many players do seem to get multiple organs, particularly becoming a futa, primarily so they can access as many scenes as possible. I can understand that, but it's not something I'd ever do myself.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
I rolled with genital slit w/
10 tentacle dicks of varying sizes in CoC and do the same in TiTS. There isn't really any scenes in TiTS (at least that I'm aware off) that need specific dongers. It's all just based on size or some dickings being gated on whether you're a taur or not and NPC gender preferences (Low Standards mode when b0ss). And unlike CoC where having a canine dick gave you extra sentences describing knotting in scenes applicable every dick in TiTS can do this.

Rolling with tentacle d's again in TiTS in case it gets the tentacle love CoC got. IIRC one scene in CoC needed 10 tentacle dicks for it to happen, can't remember which.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well knotting in TiTS is more common since we got TF to give any type of cock knot not only dog one.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
@Ormael Yeah I mentioned that albeit in a way assuming everyone already knew about the TF. PC knotting was a somewhat rare extra few sentences in CoC where IIRC only happened if PC had a doggo dick (obvs) and fucked a canis-morph. Where as TiTS has Knot-A-Problem and I think more than half of the scenes where PC bones someone has a knotting variant text.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
When I save edit I generally go for one main 16 inch equine phallus with all the bells and whistles (IE a knot, nubs, lubrication and whatnot) as my primary dick. And then I get 3 knotted lubricated tentacle cocks. (One 14 inch tentacle and two 12 inchers I tend to imagine them arranged radially around my main horse cock with the 14 incher either above or below and the 12 inchers off to each side.) One thing I really enjoy about the tentacle cock setup is that, since the dicks are prehensile they can move around to accommodate most any scene description an author chooses to use. I'm generally always guaranteed to have 2 dicks suitable for double penetration. For the dicks left over since all of them except the horsecock are prehensile I enjoy the mental image of the spare tentacles continuing to molest my partner.

For example the left over cocks could snake around to play with and rub any available clits even as I'm fucking their holes. For oral scenes I like to imagine the leftover dicks reaching down to molest my partner's chest as I'm getting fellated. That or the spare tentacles wrapping around and grabbing their head during a less gentle throat fucking scenario. I tend to avoid getting a genital slit. My Steel is an exhibitionist and he likes letting it all hang out on display. Oh and I tend to roll with obscene levels of cum production so I imagine that the spare cocks sort of serve as overflow valves once my partner is fully stuffed with cum to their absolute limit.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh that setup Milkman for your PC ^^

But tentacle ones are least immersion breaking since it can be so easy waved that their just...bend at the right angle over others more "stiff" types of cocks.

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
I just stick to one dick and nothing else, if there ever comes a time where you can get knocked up by a character I actually like, I'll consider going herm just for that, like I did in CoC

I'm generally not a fan of herms either way, fucking them, playing as them, Meh

I did like to have lots of dicks in CoC though, but mostly just kept it to 3 tentacocks and a dog dick, on TiTS though, I just don't see the appeal when I can put a knot on any dick

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Genital slits are the way to go, man. Do you ever see locksmith go around with one pick?
Ofc not, they have a whole set. Same deal.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Genital slits are the way to go, man. Do you ever see locksmith go around with one pick?
I feel like that comparison falls apart when you realize that all your junk comes out when yer aroused. While a locksmith gets to pick and choose their tool.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I feel like that comparison falls apart when you realize that all your junk comes out when yer aroused.
Flower Blooms With Many Petals!!
tumblr_m1nsygE1kE1qchstw.jpg

Reactions: lighterfluid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Great show.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
I feel like that comparison falls apart when you realize that all your junk comes out when yer aroused. While a locksmith gets to pick and choose their tool.
Weeeeeeeeeeel, with all the other space weirdness in the game, controllable dicks are not gonna be the proverbial straw to break my suspension-of-disbelief-camel's back.

I should just quit analogies altogether.