Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

modzso_games___sw_life_losing_innocence_by_nephle-dafbaao.jpg

SW Life - Losing Innocence

Game engine: Ren'Py

Genre: (+18) SimDate / SimLife brothel game

Game Progression: Work in Progress

Avilabled version: v1.6.5 - Download

If you interested in you can get more information, updates and test versions, and ofcourse if you want to show your support, you can do it here: Patron site

Most of my art and game graphics posted here: DeviantArt

Little information on the basic of the game: (Storyline)

You are a young female from a small farming vilage, where you lived with your parents and grandparents.

Once when you were 8 years old, your parents died in a fire accident, and you almost become an orphan. Your grandparents survived the fire and adopted and raised you. There are rumors you has a lost brother somewhere in the big world, but its never confirmed. Your grandparents were old when they adopted you, and when you become 16 your grandfather died in old age, soon after that the next when you become 18 your grandmother died of sadness because her lost husband, your grandfather.
So you left alone in a small house in your home town. You have no choice but to sell the old family house and move in the big city.

You made your move, and sold the house then traveled to the nearest big city. In the city you bought a little apartment there. All of your money went to the apartment, so you need to go look for a job, and its depends on the You what kind of job you get, how you collect the money for survive, you work the old fashion way or you are open other kind of jobs. ;)

The main story line is to survive in the big city somehow, and find clues that will lead to long-lost brother.

Planned Features:

- Large world and lots of places to explore

- Self made character, and npcs, and places

- Main storyline

- Planty of secondary events / storylines

- (+18) Events (all kinds of what you can imagine, and ofcourse with animations)

- Free open world, dont need to do the storyline if you dont want it

- Many many other little things :)

Hope you will like it! :)

Next planned update release : 2017. (delayed)

Last edited:

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Which kinks/fetishes are currently present, and which are planned for inclusion?

Currently only a small event - I called it: Mystic Plant Event (hint: you can found it in the forest, and you need to water it a few times to encounter the events end animation- is presented. I hope the name gives you de idea what it is! ;)  But I need a little work on the ending animation, and the conversation to be more better. :(

Basicly I dont realy call them fetishes, I call  it only +18 scenes.  ;)  I planned to implament  lots of "fetishes", mostly anything you can imagine. Yes I know its going to be a big work to do, but I dont mind! I'm a bit mazoist. :)

These going to be implemented into an event or a work/job, or something like this. It is still undecided. - naturally with animations - :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm afraid that the name of your game is misspelled.  Loose refers to something that doesn't quite fit or isn't attached very hard.  Lose is for something to be taken away, can't be found, or is absent.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
I'm afraid that the name of your game is misspelled.  Loose refers to something that doesn't quite fit or isn't attached very hard.  Lose is for something to be taken away, can't be found, or is absent.

Yes you're absolutely right. Thank you for the warning!  :)  Loosing and losing are two different as you described. - pathetic excuse for this: my mother tongue is not english so I often make mistakes -  And I need the world with one o in it. Lesson learnd.  :)

I do the necessary changes asap. :)

Thank you again! :)

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
A new version is up for download and test!

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.4.0: Download

- Version number is expanded

- First xxx event (Work we can call it too, is in the Abandoned alley, dirty need to be increased to a certain level first)
- First xxx event (Work) animation (Ending graphics are still not implamented yet)
- First xxx event pay out comes from appropriate skill
- Adult Magazine is implemented (To increase dirty, to allow to do the xxx work)

- A new place opened up, called the Bank (Where you can hold your money, to avoid to be pickpocketed)
- A newsstands are opend up (To buy Adult Magazine, and later some more other things)

- A few npc basic graphics are in (Coffeeshop and a disco dance stage npc)
- Few conversation is polished and changed a bit

- Added adult magazine use at the bedroom (Adult magazine does not disappear after use. for now! later will be changed)
- Added work possibility at the bank (Need a certain level of charm skill)
- Bank work payout comes from the charm skill
- Disco dance part is a little bit improved (Dance consume energy from now, other things may added later)

- Mystic plant event graphics needed a bit repair (It caused an error) now it works fine

Important: I dont guarantee that the old save games gonna work fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.5.0: Download

- 2 xxx event (work/job) added to Abandoned alley
  - Allow to touch your tits (for a fix price)
  - Have sex (pay out comes from appropriate skill)
- xxx events dirty need are changed, Oral and Sex are increased

- Disco gained an office (for future use)
- A few conversation are changed, and a few other little things added
- Foodshop npc gained her final look (atm no clothes version)
- Stat window gained 2 new stat, cumin and cumout (guess what it count) :D

- Newspaper Shop moved East Side Shopping district
- A new Strip Club opened up at the place of Newspaper Shop (for future use)

- A new npc appeared on one of the beaches

Important: I dont guarantee that the old save games gonna work fine!

And thats all... I guess. :D

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Played it for a bit and was un-impressed sadly. 

One of the first things that bothered me the most as all the spelling errors and grammar mistakes.

Secondly the traveling is kinda tedious, I would also suggest a way to quickly return to your home instead of having to 'feel' around to find your house.

I'll play it again sometime when I get into the mood to deal with it for now. So far that's my review.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Played it for a bit and was un-impressed sadly. 

One of the first things that bothered me the most as all the spelling errors and grammar mistakes.

Secondly the traveling is kinda tedious, I would also suggest a way to quickly return to your home instead of having to 'feel' around to find your house.

I'll play it again sometime when I get into the mood to deal with it for now. So far that's my review.

Hi!

Thank you for the review, you were the first.  :)

Can I ask a favor? I alway looking for the grammar misstakes and improve the text. Any report in private message on any grammer mistakes / misspelled word, I would appreciate. :)  

Your second thought: Yes you are right. I'm looking for some kind of fast home travel thing. - maybe a button in the upper part of the screen next to the stats end inv button -  o_O

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.5.5: Download

- Hunting and correcting spelling errors and grammar mistakes (I do not guarantee that there are none left)

- Graphic development:
  - Side images
  - Few NPC base pictures
  - Searching in Townhall Library, gained a small animation
  - Learning gained also a small animation

- Improving conversations  

- New Apartment opened in 1st Street
- Apartments has House number

- Abandoned alley adult job menu contains only usable/working options
- And Marinette finally found her shoe under her bed :D

Okay so the 1.6.0 planned update is delayed for the next 2 weeks... sorry. :-(

The reason is, I made (okay I try to implement :D) a new inventory system, and it need a little more testing before release. Here is a simple: Picture

Second: I made a planty of new animations too, but the coding is not done yet...

And the third is the spelling errors and grammar mistakes huntig took me hell lot of time. :D

Good night all! :)

P.S.:

Important: I don't guarantee that, the old save games gonna work fine!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Okay, I'll probably be playing a new game soon, I'll send you list of all the spelling errors if possible. Or at least the majority of them.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Welp, I started on it then I said: it'd be a lot easier if I could edit this myself. So I loaded up Editra, but could not find the appropriate files which contained the various texts throughout the game.

So I wanted to ask if you would tell me which files are your custom Ren'py ones? Then I could PM you a corrected version of the game once I'm done. If you want to do that.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Welp, I started on it then I said: it'd be a lot easier if I could edit this myself. So I loaded up Editra, but could not find the appropriate files which contained the various texts throughout the game.

So I wanted to ask if you would tell me which files are your custom Ren'py ones? Then I could PM you a corrected version of the game once I'm done. If you want to do that.

After I have read your message, in the next few days I spent my free time for hunt these mistakes down... I read all the text lines one by one.

I hope I found them all. :)

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
After I have read your message, in the next few days I spent my free time for hunt these mistakes down... I read all the text lines one by one.

Great, when can we expect a new version?

Also, as I was playing it I was wondering if there was a in game time? Since there are locations that only open up "at a certain time" or "coming back later." 

I also noticed quite a few things are still unfinished like events and some artwork.

And as for the Main Storyline there is nothing  to really guide the player along it since it kinda throws you in the game without guidance. 

And the quick return would still be a nice feature. ^.^

That's my report so far of the game, and what I saw that could be improved upon besides some UI polishing.

Oh, and one more thing: I couldn't for the life of me find any sexual content while I was playing (Maybe I didn't play long enough?) the only thing involving nudity that I found was the shower part. I dunno maybe I'm just going about it the wrong way.

Anyway, I'll wait for the next release and give it another playthrough then.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Great, when can we expect a new version?

Also, as I was playing it I was wondering if there was a in game time? Since there are locations that only open up "at a certain time" or "coming back later." 

I also noticed quite a few things are still unfinished like events and some artwork.

And as for the Main Storyline there is nothing  to really guide the player along it since it kinda throws you in the game without guidance. 

And the quick return would still be a nice feature. ^.^

That's my report so far of the game, and what I saw that could be improved upon besides some UI polishing.

Oh, and one more thing: I couldn't for the life of me find any sexual content while I was playing (Maybe I didn't play long enough?) the only thing involving nudity that I found was the shower part. I dunno maybe I'm just going about it the wrong way.

Anyway, I'll wait for the next release and give it another playthrough then.

Next version comes on next monday, if I can stick to the plan. :D

Next version will contain an UI upgrade for the inventory... and in a later version one for the stats.

Those places where you get "come back later" or other messages, those places are in the game but still not usable, because something are missing from it, like graphics, or animations, or coding, or something like this... But most of the places are usable under certain conditions. - Maybe I make a faq or some help thing for the game if it is required - :)  

Yes I'm planning on the main story line to give some in game clues... its hard to figure out yourself where to or how to start it... I'm thinking on this all the time. :)

First you have to get an adult magazine to increase your dirty - this stat will change to lust in next version, to avoid misunderstandings - you have to "use" the magazine several time in your bedroom, -  animation will come in the next version for that - after that, in the abandoned alley you can have a few options - of course there is an order of how you can use the options, dependent on your dirty / later lust -. But the main sexual contents, and other hmm things :D will be in the stripbar. :)  And that place, you have to unlock it by talking with the Disco's owner in the office. You can get in to him as you progress in the main story line in the townhall library...  You see now why I thought I have to make a help/faq page somewhere, just for a minimal guideline. :)

And because of your suggestion, the next version will include a new jump home button. ;)  Which takes you instantly back to your home.  :)

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
And because of your suggestion, the next version will include a new jump home button.  ;)  Which takes you instantly back to your home.  :)

Yes! That should save a lot of time.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
A little taste of a future animations:

rudtanc2.gif

A part from the character StripClub animation...

It's just a little simple... and it's need a little more work...

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Why is her skin green? Is that something I'll be able to change?

I'm sorry but I'm not planning any skin color change in this game. Her skin color is grean because tha base character ide come from the species in star wars called mirialan.

And just to clarify a possible misunderstanding, in tha game's title the S and the W doesn't mean star wars... :)  

It's shorten quite different two words. :)

Someguy01

Oct 13, 2016
40+ clicks to go from home to work at the crappy starting food store and back home... this will make players want to kill themselves, or at minimum not bother playing your game.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
40+ clicks to go from home to work at the crappy starting food store and back home... this will make players want to kill themselves, or at minimum not bother playing your game.

As it has been written earlier, the new version will include a jump home button, which will save you a lot of time. :)

---------

Future information:

By the way, my internet is dead as fuck. :(  

When  I got home this is what awaited me, I can not upload anything, because my upload speed is fell back to the beginning of the dail-up era. 

So i called the ISP to get some information about this error, or do they know about this? Guess what, no they did not know... it does not suprise me, they never know any error on their network, just when someone report the error to them... Oh holy  21th century... so I made my error report then I get the answer too, they will counter the problen in 72h. o_O   Hurrah! 

So I'm sitting here patiently and waiting for them to do the job...

Now I very sorry that in the weekend I did not packed and uploaded the new version. :(

Someguy01

Oct 13, 2016
As it has been written earlier, the new version will include a jump home button, which will save you a lot of time. :)

I'd also suggest a "Go Outside" button from in the apartment, because those stairs are pointless clicks.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.6.0: Download

- Hunting and correcting spelling errors and grammar mistakes  (I do not guarantee that there are none left)

- Sleeping gained an animation
- Reading adult magazine gained an animation
- Disco dance gained a little animation

- New inventory system (text color and background color may change in the future) 
  - Because of the new inventory, the interface is changed a bit
  - Stat window gained a close button

- Dirty stat changed to Lust (avoid misunderstanding)
- Desire is taken out for a while

- Jump home button added (thanks for the proposal)
  - It takes you back to your living room instantly!
  - Attention: it works at any time and anywhere, even if you are in a conversation!
    So use it with caution, because if you use it at wrong time, it may cause game errors. 
- Living room gaind a fast move/travel button (thanks for the proposal)
  - At the moment the only option is the Main Square North!

- Screen resolution is set to 1024x768

- Mystic Plant event is taken out for rework
- Searching in Townhall Library animation now working
- Learning animation now working too

I guess that's all for this version.

P.S.:

Important: I don't guarantee that, the old save games gonna work fine!

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.6.1: Download

Bug report:  

- Classroom 103 caused an error (thx for the report!)

Not a big bug, and that room has currently no benefits, but I do not want it to cause trouble! :)

All other bugfixis will come till the next main update!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Alright, good to hear. I'll give it another whirl and check out the new features. ^.^

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016

SW Life - Losing Innocence V1.6.5: Download

- Main Story Line Episode #1 is fineshed and fully playable
- First you need to search in the books a few (50) times
- A few new characters are introduced (at the moment without graphics)

- Few more apartments are opened up in the city (for future use)

- A new money making option comes if you finish the Main Story Line Episode #1
- Producing and selling drugs
- A new room has opened up in your home, where you can produce the drug
- Only one place is usable for now to sell the drug (21th street, more will come)
- Selling the drug can give you more cash, but the price is always changing
- At the moment there are no negative effect when you sell it (a few will come in the future like police or gang raid)

- A few part of the forest gained the option to collect the ingredients for the drug

- 2 new items added to the food store others section (ingredients for the drug)

- Added Forest fast travel

And a few more little balancing and changing...

Spelling errors and grammar mistakes could remain in the game text! (and even in this too)
biggrin.gif

P.S.:

Important: I don't guarantee that, the old save games gonna work fine!

Last edited: