Suze and Steel's relationship STINKS!!!

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Before the thread is locked: On the subject of negative feedback - I have long maintained that many software developers mistakenly view bug reports in a bug tracker as liabilities, rather than the assets they are. Bug reports allow you to see what features get used (those that have bug reports) and those that don't (those without bug reports), thus what features are important to the users. Each bug report is a specification requirement AND a test case all rolled into one.
The best input is not from the happy user, but the almost-happy user.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Just a heads up, but J-leaf got clowned on so hard over his inability to find the print screen button he's now directly linking to this thread over there.

View attachment 36582
And this concerns you why exactly?

I mean okay, glad you got some entertainment out of it. Want me to dangle my keys in front of you too? Cause if my little mistake made you that amused, I'm sure these keys is about to give you a full-blown erection.

HiddenVariable

Sep 3, 2024
I don't hate on anyone for pirating this thing. You're still entitled to voice your opinion on it.

Only bear in mind that I may not value your opinion as much as the people who support me through my Patreon, who are ultimately the people who funded projects like Suze. Such is how the cold hand of the marketplace works.

EDIT: Wow, you can certainly get a more unvarnished take on your stuff by looking at pirating websites can't you! Worthwhile honestly, like a face full of cold water.
Fair. I actually do both, because I'm mostly here for Futa stuff. (Suze is great btw, can't wait for when her chastity stuff is finished, that sort of thing has been teased for years. By you actually, with Nastizia, but I understand that's been stuck in the content pipeline for a while. You are one of my Fav writers for TiTS.) And while non-futa stuff is good sometimes too... I like what I like.

As for the other website, take what you see with a grain of salt. It's not 4chan, but you can see 4chan from there.

It's why I tend to directly support the writers, like TheLetterB(He's got a really spicy game that hasn't gotten love in a while, sadge), and only sub to the big man every couple of months, when there's something that interests me finally leaving the main pipeline. Me work at Grocery store, have limited funds for hobbies. :)

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
Fair. I actually do both, because I'm mostly here for Futa stuff. (Suze is great btw, can't wait for when her chastity stuff is finished, that sort of thing has been teased for years. By you actually, with Nastizia, but I understand that's been stuck in the content pipeline for a while. You are one of my Fav writers for TiTS.) And while non-futa stuff is good sometimes too... I like what I like.

As for the other website, take what you see with a grain of salt. It's not 4chan, but you can see 4chan from there.

It's why I tend to directly support the writers, like TheLetterB(He's got a really spicy game that hasn't gotten love in a while, sadge), and only sub to the big man every couple of months, when there's something that interests me finally leaving the main pipeline. Me work at Grocery store, have limited funds for hobbies. :)
Now that is a fair and educated opinion on the structure, I applaud you sir.

Reactions: HiddenVariable