Suma Cream not working

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
When I go and use Suma Cream on my character, it does not cause any change even though my character has balls and has not gone over the size limit. The only message that I receive is that I have used the capsule to no effect. Which doesn't make sense, considering that there hasn't been a change to Suma...unless I've missed something in one of the previous update posts?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    727 KB · Views: 9

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I've had the same experience, no matter what condition my character's balls are in. The only thing I can think of that might be unusual is that my character has 3 balls.

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
I've had the same experience, no matter what condition my character's balls are in. The only thing I can think of that might be unusual is that my character has 3 balls.
Mine only has two and I'm trying to use Suma cream to make my character get four in order to emulate my flash character.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Looking in the cheat menu they are 3 variations of the suma cream: white, black and a 'non' version.
Suma Cream - Cheats Menu.png

Looking at the wiki they is meant to be a 1 in 20 chance to get the black variant instead of the white variations when you buy it.

I think in the JS version you're actually buying the 'non' version instead of it giving a 1 in 20 chance like it normally did.
(Weirdly they have the same name in the inventory).
Suma Cream - Inventory.png

The white variant does work correctly for me.
Suma Cream (White) - Use.png

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Looking in the cheat menu they are 3 variations of the suma cream: white, black and a 'non' version.
View attachment 22894

Looking at the wiki they is meant to be a 1 in 20 chance to get the black variant instead of the white variations when you buy it.

I think in the JS version you're actually buying the 'non' version instead of it giving a 1 in 20 chance like it normally did.
(Weirdly they have the same name in the inventory).
View attachment 22895

The white variant does work correctly for me.
View attachment 22896
That...actually explains a lot. Though, I do want to know if you got Suma Cream White/Black by purchasing it or by using the cheat menus to add it to your inventory. If you did the former, then that would explain why you were able to use Suma Cream White. But if not, then that makes me wonder if the values for the White and Non-Variant versions of Suma Cream were switched. Or, if they all equally share the same value now. Also, it tracks that the non-variant would have the same name in Busky's shop, since it isn't meant to indicate whether or not you've purchased a defective item. Hence, the reason for the chance values. But it's strange that the non-functional variant is in the cheat menu, too. You would think that they'd leave that out of the cheat menu. Because...why would anyone want a non-functioning transformative in their inventory?

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Sorry for the late reply (only just got the alert).
Yes, I did get the white variant from the cheat menu to confirm if it actually works.
I've tested Busky's shop to at least see if the 1 in 20 chance will trigger to get the black variation but after individually buying 40 capsules I only got the 'non' variant.

Looking into the code for a bit.
In SumaCream.js they are 3 classes:
SumaCream the 'main' class which both white and black variations inherit from (which has no 'this.pillColor),
SumaCreamWhite Just inherits from the main class but has this.pillColor = "white",
SumaCreamBlack Exact same has white variant except this.pillColor = "black".

I think the problem might be that in busky.js it only imports the main class of SumaCream and doesn't import either of the white or black variants.
busky.js, line: 21:
JavaScript:
import {SumaCream} from "items/Transformatives/SumaCream";
So, that the only variant Busky can actually sell you is the defective one.

I have no idea how the flash version handled vendors or how they would set up a 1 in 20 chance system with the new shopping menus, but as a quick fix they could just have Busky sell the white variant.

Leykoss

Oct 4, 2019
This should be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for your help ☞ó ͜つò☞.