THinK Im RighT?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cloud

Jan 20, 2020
Welp, let me start by saying iv very much enjoy this game, along with coc and what iv played of coc2. In fact I even continued and loved playing coc with kittys expansion. But tits is so more free range and the content difference even with the mod feels vast.and after what is god only knows what play through it will of been I made it to the first real encounter with your cousin and the pod and of course Dane.(shouldn't be to much of a spoiler right) and to get to my point, Iv never really been satisfied with that encounter.. and so after so0oOo much play time I haven't played it since, mainly because iv done almost everything 50 times, but also in hopes that along with some awesome updates you guys keep pumping out, that things might change and instead of burning out on it decide to take a bit of a break. and now to submit a few suggestions Iv thought enough about to make an account and post them here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!. its never set well with me like I was saying with those choices at the first pod. I can throw a fit and tell my cousin off like a child...Or I can start a fight... really? yeah she might be a bit of a stuck up bitch.. but hell shes cute, and technically family, and what kinda dick draws a blade on someone thats unarmed..? or stand there like a wimp and get treated like a lil bitch + miss out on encounter stuffs..
I would love to see a option here for a smooth bad ass... even if you can never get with her... doesnt mean you cant use your skills and make her want to so bad, that she calls dane just so she can run to her ship and take care of business..flustered and wet as fuck... after you show him whos boss... she doesn't even care to think about the pod.. so dane just flies off with out it.. even if it requires some stat hurdle to unlock.. that could open allot of options.

2.(this part is a bit of a spoiler soo yeahh) - After making it to the ant girl world..and into the caves you get a info check choice (honestly fucking love how that works so kool) and unless you submit like a lil bitch.. you dont really do shit... dane saves the god damn day.. I mean.. are we the main char? cause we just get showed up like a bitch.. ok not entirely but come on..that always annoyed me a bit tho..how he fucking breaks out of his cage and saves your cousin..like wtf you couldn't do that until now... this second..I put off progressing this story untill I was max lvl.. spent weeks.. if not months grinding and stat maxing.. even taking the time to run around getting all the perks and looks i wanted.. and all this time.. you wait till I show up to break free..dont get me wrong.. I love this stop gap in the game and I almost always use it to do everything I mentioned.. but come on theirs nothing bad ass about someone else saving the day.. : you could be smooth... talk there freedom into the deal...or free your cousin while single handedly making everyone your bitch..just casually " take my cousin out of here... if they so much as lay a finger on her hair...well.. there's not enough space in the universe to hide you from me, Dane... " come on... you know thats bad ass.. you could even turn her into a tsunade char if you really dont want them to ever hook up...but who are we kidding..heh I mean after that you could even add some more emails or something from her.. wouldn't take much, and if you did add it you could make the fist request a key check for it or have max stats. i mean it would be bad ass.. and then continue with the diplomatic path after.. cause that part was very, very kool.. and would be bs if you had to choose to miss out on that... that.. would be a real dick move..I really like the idea of being a intelligent bad ass thank you very much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. to be honest the first two are really the only major things that have stuck out to me. I always liked the idea of, even if it was just kinda hooking up with your cousin/nemesis but its never been a game breaker.. and the rest of the content is awesome but I will mention a few other minor details and suggestions I would make :

1. I busted my ass to not complacently fk my char and still have some yummy tentacles coming out my back.. but almost nothing to do with them..some more even minor content for them would be nice.. random encounter or a couple choices to use them here or there in shorts if nothing else... infact preferred shorts..like using them to stimulate your self to incress the meter, or occasionally casually fucking your self or your tail thoughtlessly with them just a lil teas...for the feels..or mindlessly using them on a crewmate while your talking would be cute..
1.5. and on that note some content for anyone that went out of there way to do the foxtailcunts/dicks...theres barely anything for them and there such a rare idea..even if its just using them on your self or taging them to be used as a tail cunt..in scenes.. or using your tents on them.. or just on a stranger in a bar.. so many options..-coughs-

thats it really, im likely to pick back up one of the games at some point and if its tits I hope you at least add the option for the first one. who knows maybe youv already added some of this heh.. ill have to check updates after this. stay pervy ;3

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That entire post gave me a headache. And really, could be easily (and probably has been) covered in the Content You'd Like To See thread.

Read through a post before you hit the post button.