Sudden game over and repeatable scenes.

n27anuxi

Feb 10, 2018
Add some unexpected game overs. For example beat enemy, then try to fuck him, but he overpowers and enslaves you.
Add more repeatable sex scenes, like Lund or Lapinara Female.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
This is a great way to dissuade people from posting any ideas at all.

That is the exact purpose of doing that. Just posting an idea in this forum with no intention of actually writing it is not doing anything useful at all. Having good ideas is *easy*; everyone can have at least a few. The hard part is actually putting that idea into life, and getting help to do that is this forums purpose. This, if you are not actively working on your idea and come here to ask for help, you're not really supposed to use this forum.

The good writers all have ideas of their own they want to write.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
lol no they aren't
I've known a lot of writers in my life. I have never known a single writer who ever said anything like "Give me more ideas, I don't have enough." Every single writer I've talked to has more ideas than they will ever be able to write.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I've known a lot of writers in my life. I have never known a single writer who ever said anything like "Give me more ideas, I don't have enough." Every single writer I've talked to has more ideas than they will ever be able to write.
Me: "Well I guess I should be started on the stuff I had planned for TiTS."
Me, five minutes later: "Oh wait, I have an idea for something."
Me, three months later, having created several cities and several dozen characters for a Superhero setting: "Well I guess I should be getting started on the stuff I had planned for TiTS."

Add some unexpected game overs. For example beat enemy, then try to fuck him, but he overpowers and enslaves you.
Add more repeatable sex scenes, like Lund or Lapinara Female.
I don't mind this idea as long as it's optional and results in some experience and willpower gain. For example, you get abducted and eventually sex or fight your way back out in a couple days. Eventually if your stats get to a certain point it stops happening because you're too strong.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This is literally the opposite of what should ever be put in. There is no reason you should ever be punished for winning in combat, especially with a game over. How would you beat that enemy for real? Running away? Would it be clear that you were supposed to? On paper it's a terrible idea and I find it difficult to imagine a way you could reasonably make it work in practice.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
This is literally the opposite of what should ever be put in. There is no reason you should ever be punished for winning in combat, especially with a game over. How would you beat that enemy for real? Running away? Would it be clear that you were supposed to? On paper it's a terrible idea and I find it difficult to imagine a way you could reasonably make it work in practice.
story reasons/purposes

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I sense some Badger vibes going on here...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016