succubus/seducer build ideas/suggestions

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.
after playing as a lupine warrior (background => soldier) for quite some time, i want to switch my playstyle a bit. after thinking about this, ive decided to want to play a succubus/seducer-build (also planning to use the succubus transfromations for flavour).

quick question in between: would this build be a damage dealer? i like my current companions (azzy = tank///cait as healer) and would like to keep them.
i appreciate it if you could share some ideas/recommendations like equipment/abilities/stats for level up
i hope its alright/allowed to ask for build recommendations

thank you very much for your help.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
It could be a damage dealer in so much as you can use Tease to wreck almost anything that isn't an animal or construct. After that, you will also have a summon spot (Kiyoko, Hopelite, Effigy seed in a pinch) for additional threat or damage.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
For powers, you need Allure (Level 2) and Song of Splendor (Level 4), everything else is basically your choice.
For equipment, you need gear that increases temptation. Temptation is essentially the equivalent of armor penetration.
You have to Focus Presence. Cunning could be a second focus for tease crits. Agility for Initiative and Evasion. Willpower for spells. Or Toughness for survivability. Honesty, It's up to you.

Enchanting Art as your level 7 perk is good, but Expert inspiration allows you to do hilariously overpowered buffs like two turn blessing.