Succubus Nights [Shmup]

miragesoftdev

May 19, 2016
Hi, I'd like to announce a short game I'm working on in my spare time.
Succubus Nights is going to be an H vertical shmup where the bosses are succubi.

ktQRkbM.png

Mechanics:
The gameplay is pretty standard, with lives, scoring and power ups.
The H content comes in the form of clothing damage for bosses and CGs after defeating each boss.
There are 5 bosses planned at the moment. Ideally I want to be able to do animated and interactive scenes
for the bosses and that's part of the reason why I chose to make a Patreon.
As far as fetishes go it will be mostly vanilla.

NONzYEj.png

Protag & Story:

In this world succubi are powerful demons capable of magic. For centuries they have been using their powers to tempt and turn males into their slaves. Humans have been fighting back against them by training mages to protect cities and defend against succubi attacks.

Here’s Kael, a 26 year old mage that you will be playing as. Kael despises demons but depending on your decisions when playing, he can remain as he was or become corrupted by temptation.

HVPIOYD.png

I hope you find the idea interesting, I'm currently working on a public playable demo.
You can follow more of the development on the blog, I will also try to update this thread.
Blog: miragesoft.tumblr.com

YGJkgEV.png

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Will this game also include loss scenes, or just the victory ones?

miragesoftdev

May 19, 2016
Will this game also include loss scenes, or just the victory ones?
There will be an image for when you die but victory is where you get the different scenes. The point of the game is to win, not force yourself to lose to see those.
There will be difficulty settings for people that want to have an easier time playing.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
There will be an image for when you die but victory is where you get the different scenes. The point of the game is to win, not force yourself to lose to see those.
There will be difficulty settings for people that want to have an easier time playing.
I was mainly wondering about sub/dom content, which it sounds like you confirmed would just be dom content.