[Submittened] Fat moving TF

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
A whole while ago I had this idea of a transformative item that lets you move bodyfat from Thickness, Boobs or Butt to Thickness, Boobs or Butt. You choose the point of origin and the receiver via two dials on the medipen. Producer would be Xenogen Biotech, since they do the gold myr thing (honeypot perk is supposed to be the basis for the tf). Everything else should be in the gdoc. It is finished, but I need editors to give it a look. EDIT2: Decided in favor of status effects.

Google doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swhBs1zUYlsjoNahIrLVmkWij9NO4fuIKHEIrmO0c_4/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: To be honest, I have no idea how to format anything. I just re-read some submissions I like and the Gedan-not-mad doc and started writing. Any help would be apprechiated.

20160819_143202.jpg

EDIT3: Before I forget to do this, big thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn for ideas and support in the original idea-forum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Right now I absolutely hate my own writing. Especially short sentences that look stupid, when I do not know what to add or how to merge two of them. Aaaaah! :gifttank: This tank will probably cheer me up and maybe a movie or two. Something to eat would also be great...

EDIT: I do not feel like writing at the moment, maybe I'll come back to this from time to time, but at the moment I got more important stuff to organize and think about. Sorry for being so half-assed about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I am done writing (for now). At least till someone gives it a look and tells me what I need to adjust.