[0.7.23] The option to make Rindo your Concubine procs early

FuHyBi69

May 23, 2022
I am playing the [0.7.23] backer version on steam currently. And as the thread post states, after being intimate with Rindo and going to talk to Komari I get the dialog and option to make Rindo My Concubine. I have not defeated Queen Alissa or subsequently talked to Ryn in the wayfort to accept the Marcher Baroness Title.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I am playing the [0.7.23] backer version on steam currently. And as the thread post states, after being intimate with Rindo and going to talk to Komari I get the dialog and option to make Rindo My Concubine. I have not defeated Queen Alissa or subsequently talked to Ryn in the wayfort to accept the Marcher Baroness Title.
According to the wiki, the title of Champion of Hawkethorne works well in the place of Marcher Baron(ess). Beating Alissa isn’t a requirement either, just have to complete artifact testing

FuHyBi69

May 23, 2022
According to the wiki, the title of Champion of Hawkethorne works well in the place of Marcher Baron(ess). Beating Alissa isn’t a requirement either, just have to complete artifact testing
Then if that's the case it still misused what title I had in the dialog when I was referred to as Marcher Baroness, not Champion of Hawkthorn. I will attempt to load an old save to double check and get a screen shot.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Then if that's the case it still misused what title I had in the dialog when I was referred to as Marcher Baroness, not Champion of Hawkthorn. I will attempt to load an old save to double check and get a screen shot.
Annoying. Continuity errors are frequent in this game. To be expected to some extent, but still quite annoying