[Submitted] The Lotus Eater Part 2

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
4/19 Minor Update: IDK when but at some point I added some more blurbs and started Exhibition Oral, but that's about it.

I have come down with a sickness and jokes aside I probably won't be up for writing much for the next few days or the rest of the week if I still feel like shit. I feel a little terrible because I started this project in February and both life and writers block have been keeping me away from it for the most part. Anyway I'm hoping I'll be able to come back to it around Saturday or Sunday at this rate.

Reactions: Nnxx and cyo

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Lol, bruh don't feel bad about the time you take to write your doc.

I've finished my first project (18k words, 45 pages) this 16th April 2018, and I've started writing it the 19th December 2017, there's always worse than you.

Last edited:
Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I hope you don't mind, but I recently came up with an idea for the Lounge. Maybe we could add something like the Memory Den from Fallout 4, which would allow us to revisit one-off scenes, as opposed to having to backtrack and slog through the game all over again.

Reactions: Nnxx

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
I hope you don't mind, but I recently came up with an idea for the Lounge. Maybe we could add something like the Memory Den from Fallout 4, which would allow us to revisit one-off scenes, as opposed to having to backtrack and slog through the game all over again.

That sounds fucking awesome and I love it. I might try to work that into the current doc or start a 0.5 expac for that. Like the lounge could even have a "What If" function for bad ends the player can no longer access. Like the PC beat the stellar tether? The PC can relive his/her victory scenes and experience some "what if" bad ends.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Glad you like it! I don't know about you guys, but I'm really tired of having to make a new save file just to relive an awesome scene. I literally have an entire file dedicated purely to viewing the Cass x Kaede scene!

Oh, and shout out to @Shura for aid in the idea. I came up with the concept, but they're the one who suggested it be a part of the VR lounge.

Reactions: Shura

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
4/27 update: Hello friends.

Cattle Fuck went to the Future Idea area because all my ideas just made it a slightly different version of Fuck Toy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Removed the Future Idea area, it's in the Hopes and Dreams doc now.

I managed to finish Public Oral (might need to be cleaned up) and started on Sub Switch.

After that all is left will be Gentle and some bad ends. I'm thinking of doing two versions of Bad Ends, one for PC who don't have 100 Submission and one for those that do. There will be multiple warnings for PC and I'm going to write a scene for Luca where she'll tell the PC "Hey you don't look so good maybe we should spend a few days apart" or something to that effect. If the PC gets a bad end then its their fault.

Minor rant: OMG I didn't think this project would be this big or take this long. I'm at like 55 pages right now. UGH.

Farscapeman

Apr 1, 2018
Finally on the home stretch. I know you didn't plant it to be this long but I'm happy it was. What a great NPC you've made. I'm excited to see the endings :)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So whats the deal with that memory den idea? Is it a go, or are you putting it on the backburner?

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
So whats the deal with that memory den idea? Is it a go, or are you putting it on the backburner?

Immediate Backburner after this doc. The set up probably wont be too difficult. The problem is deciding what scenes get to be there. And I'm not (sure how/have the authority) to decide that.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Immediate Backburner after this doc. The set up probably wont be too difficult. The problem is deciding what scenes get to be there. And I'm not (sure how/have the authority) to decide that.

If you do or when you get permission, you could start with your personal favorites and set up a poll or something of other good ones you think would be good

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
5/5 Update: After typing up a fuck ton of words I have finished the Gentle sex scenes. Holy shit. All that is left is one or two bad ends and cleaning up the doc. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have editors helping out.

Distance Dreams: Maybe I get lucky and I can get the doc submitted and into the game before the next public patch.

Reactions: Nnxx

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
@Nnxx Oh yeah, most definitely. I need to put a great deal of polish on the doc after I finish the bad ends.

9f2.gif

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Will luca ever be able to impregnate the PC outside of a bad end?

That will probably fall under distant hopes and dreams. It sounds like something that I would like to do eventually , but probably not any time soon.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Hi guys, I'm back. I will be a bit busy today and tomorrow, (don't forget about Mother's Day), but I plan on reading through the doc to try to catch any grammar mistakes. Though its difficult for me when I've been staring at the same doc for so long. I would like to try submitting the current draft by Monday, but if it takes a few more days then that's alright. It's been a few months and I greatly appreciate all the input you guys have given me.

Cheers - and have a great weekend

5/13 edit update: Got to cum dump in my search for random grammar mistakes and things I could clean up. Hit a few bits that looks weird. I'll try to finish up my review on Monday and hopefully submit then.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Fen said this needs edit before he can put it on the code pile.

So you guys better do that so Requiem can get purple. Then I can commission him.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Hey Fen said this needs edit before he can put it on the code pile.

So you guys better do that so Requiem can get purple. Then I can commission him.
I went through and tried to put on editor pants oh lord of expendable income.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Thanks for all the help friend's and on a non editor opinion how do you guys think the doc came out?

I plan on setting aside a couple hours this weekend to fully proof read the doc once again. Being away from it for a while has been hella good for finding errors. Could I get a couple yeas or nays on if you guys think its in good shape? After I'm done I'll poke Fen or someone.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Get on Discord and ask them to edit it for you. Crowdsourcing!

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Busy with life stuff, but I'm an expert lurker. I would like to finish my slaver mistress, Rowan, but I've had a severe case of writers block for a while. So it will be a while