[Submitted] Steele-hard Fan Blog

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Hello there!

Have you been a public sloot for so long without much recognition? Have you ever wished for your very own adoring (and horny) fans? Do you want to enter the world of camwhoring? Do you wonder what the audience thinks about your public shows? Did you ever fantasize about becoming an idol and having fans approach you?

Well dream and wonder no more, for I have all of that tied up in a nice package for you.

Click here now! And don't forget to leave some feedback.

Update: Added a variation for bimbos/brutes to get the horny fan off. Also added a first time intro for bimbos when they camwhore.

***P.S. You will need the exhibitionism perk to access this***

Last edited:

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Well this looks interesting to say the least.

Though I do feel like some of the personality stuff and some of the comments from the people Steele knows are a bit off.
Please point them out so I can fix them.

I've always thought Steele's exhibition should have some sort of consequences beyond the initial scene, but this is much better than the not even half-formed vague thoughts I had.
You gotta thank @noobsaleh for this one. It was his idea.

Also why have the sub!Sera and Belle walkies there on the blog and not the Anno, Erra or Syri ones?
I can only do so much :negativeman:

Although a future expansion isn't far fetched.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
this is a really neat idea! thanks for writing it

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You forgot the bronco. Its a bit too deep into exhibitionism for my taste, but i really enjoyed reading through it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Honestly it'd be better to go to the author of said character, i.e. Savin in the case of Anno/Syri.
Also Reaha too, as well as Fen for the cases of Kiro and Jack/Jill. (I'd double check on the latter case if he'll allow the Rival to participate, though I kinda thought her reactions were pretty good myself anyways.)

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Honestly it'd be better to go to the author of said character, i.e. Savin in the case of Anno/Syri.

Also Reaha too, as well as Fen for the cases of Kiro and Jack/Jill. (I'd double check on the latter case if he'll allow the Rival to participate, though I kinda thought her reactions were pretty good myself anyways.)
Yeah, i think that's better too.

Anyways, @Xeivous, point out the personality stuff you find off.

You forgot the bronco. Its a bit too deep into exhibitionism for my taste, but i really enjoyed reading through it.
Technically, I did not forget anything.

Hnnngh ... The beginning of something glorious.
Cheers to that!

And thanks for all the nice comments :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It was the personality stuff for the first time camwhoring that I had the most issue with.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I'd appreciate it if you leave a few suggestions on the doc. It will make my life easier.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I just remembered how Breed Well records the impregnation process for their advertising and smut for the studs getting milked. Watching their "net idol" go through that, I wonder how much business Tamani's program would receive ... and how many would cream their pants at the now gravid belly we sport.

Reactions: AHornyPanda

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Went through the doc and I noticed that Steele isn't being financially compensated for this. I don't know a single cam whore that does it for free. Just sayin' :)

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Went through the doc and I noticed that Steele isn't being financially compensated for this. I don't know a single cam whore that does it for free. Just sayin' :)

I thought about doing that, but I liked it a lot more the way it currently is. Steele is just so into exhibitionism that they would camwhore for free. So I don't think any expansion I do would turn it into a source of income.

Reactions: eveoflife

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Bumptity bump:
Update: I added a variation to the horny type of fans where bimbos/brutes will get them off instead of stopping half way. Also, bimbos now have a special intro line when they first camwhore.

Thanks to everyone who edited the doc so far. I will leave the doc up for editing for a couple more days before submitting.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Bumptity bump:
Update: I added a variation to the horny type of fans where bimbos/brutes will get them off instead of stopping half way. Also, bimbos now have a special intro line when they first camwhore.

Thanks to everyone who edited the doc so far. I will leave the doc up for editing for a couple more days before submitting.
Love the finish off scenes. Makes me jelly of the treatment. Would a PC be able to hitch a ride on that scene with non treated PC's that have high libido? We could even trigger the PC orgasm if our lip size is 2+ from how sensitive they get.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Love the finish off scenes. Makes me jelly of the treatment. Would a PC be able to hitch a ride on that scene with non treated PC's that have high libido? We could even trigger the PC orgasm if our lip size is 2+ from how sensitive they get.
It's available for any bimbos/brutes not just treated ones. The whole shtick behind the oralFixation perk is that it makes you cum from giving oral (not in game yet btw). If I made them easy to access they wouldn't be that special.

On a side note, it is now submitted.

Thanks to all the editors :toot:

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

seo

Nov 16, 2017
i finally signed up just so i could post on this submission. :oops:

i hope it gets accepted, nice work!

Reactions: BitchBroken
Apr 17, 2017
Looks amazing, always love more exhibitionism stuff.
Hope it gets accepted, is this what was mentioned by Fen in a blog post quite a few blog posts ago?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
This was partially implemented, the fan encounter is the part that was put into the game a little while back I believe or could that be another thing by a different author? I can't remember.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That fan encounter was a standalone submission by Ranma I believe.