[Submitted] Side Bar Fluid Gauges

What kind of gauges would you like added?

• Total voters

CasualsFriday

Oct 17, 2019
Everytime I play I like to keep track of what fluids are in my PC, and how much I've produced (Milk and Ball Fullness, as well as cum inside), but I find it tedious to go to the codex everytime I want to check.

I can write a full google doc if there's enough popularity for this, but I'd like to add a gauge/bar that displays fluid amounts for a given type and/or location. I've coded a prototype and it works well, but I'd like to see it implemented if the community also wants it. There's also the option to code a gauge that can display whatever the player wants, be it milk fullness, belly contents, or something I haven't even thought of.

If a lot of people want this, I'll code it myself and submit it, that way Fenoxo wouldn't have to do any more work.

Let me know if you like or dislike this idea with the poll, or if you have any suggestions. Much appreciateda

Reactions: S praising C

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Can you add an Screenshot of the Prototype or an edited Screenhot that we can see where these Gauges woud be, or what they woud look like?

CasualsFriday

Oct 17, 2019
Can you add an Screenshot of the Prototype or an edited Screenhot that we can see where these Gauges woud be, or what they woud look like?

Sure, here's a screenshot I took. The bars are fully function, and since it's cum, they turn white the higher they go. Some of the text is messed up, but I'm working on that.

Attachments

• barExample2.png
    barExample2.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Natetheman223

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Not bad... I guess with the Cum Stored (in Balls?) you coud estimate when the Blueballs effect is going to be active...
With Milk the Player coud estimate how many Milksquirt-Teaseattacks left in Battle....

This could help with some builds, but on others (for example with the Perks nukinuts or megamilk) it woud be almost useless.

To see how many Liquids are in the body orifices are a matter of taste - And through Nova with self-cleaning it is again very dependent on the playing style.

CasualsFriday

Oct 17, 2019
All the work is fully coded and done, with fully responsiveness and the ability to hide any and all bars. Submitted!

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Lowkey super hope this gets in.
Seconded. I saw the posts you made in the discord, and this looks like a great addition. I usually play characters who cum buckets, so it'd be fun to watch that meter go up and down. :D Hope Fenoxo likes it.