[Submitted- in edit stage!] Marsail gets what's coming to her

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
That's right! I cant please everybody since i'm into the lovey dovey vanilla shit, but this will include taking marsails bitchy attitude down a peg and fucking her with the hardlight dildo(little does she know it can change size at your whim), and get an audience of handmaidens to watch you do it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIhnCd0V0W-nESt1hVqyAEoT-af3fE45PThe_C0yDBA/edit#

I like it! Having interactions with more Myr Queens is never a bad thing. Looking forward to seeing it when you have some more added.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Gardeford Would it include later on version for those with real thing not just hardlight? It does picked my interest too but lack of other than hardlight option makes me hesistant if I would keep cheer on this to get ingame? Well in general something to expand interactions with one of three queens (well Irealia may someday get something new too I assume) is good thing to be added.

Reactions: Agrok

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Gardeford Would it include later on version for those with real thing not just hardlight? It does picked my interest too but lack of other than hardlight option makes me hesistant if I would keep cheer on this to get ingame? Well in general something to expand interactions with one of three queens (well Irealia may someday get something new too I assume) is good thing to be added.
Probably not except maybe for goo pcs, most real dicks don't have the ability to start out at like 4 inches and then grow to 5 feet+

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh ok well not what I seen commin but it's fine. More stuff for ant queen(s) is always good thing ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For non goo dicks...umm as we got condensol for making dick small then *theoricaly speaking ofc* if there was TF to temporaly make cock bigger would it be possible to make PC with such item in inv to use that scene too?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Surprise big dick XD
Genius idea Gardeford!

For non goo dicks...umm as we got condensol for making dick small then *theoricaly speaking ofc* if there was TF to temporaly make cock bigger would it be possible to make PC with such item in inv to use that scene too?
...Reading this I'm reminded how sudden Condensols effects are...
What if someone forgot that his/her 4 hours were over?
That's both a fun and horrifying idea at the same time.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
...Reading this I'm reminded how sudden Condensols effects are...
What if someone forgot that his/her 4 hours were over?
That's both a fun and horrifying idea at the same time.

IF scene with queen make to last more than 4 hours ingame time then...ummm that would be natural to cock all of suden go back to orginal size in middle of queenfuck ^^

Stil I feel if not condensol effect riunning out in middle of fucking then some item to temporaly increase it... more fun if scene will req. having say 3-4 doses of it. So for non goo cock wileders wil still make some high barrier to see it and still may be enough fair. As that would be PC taking few items in a row to keep increasing temporaly cock for scene. And then would be punished to run around with that monster till it shrink back to orginal size hue hue.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
IF scene with queen make to last more than 4 hours ingame time then...ummm that would be natural to cock all of suden go back to orginal size in middle of queenfuck ^^

Stil I feel if not condensol effect riunning out in middle of fucking then some item to temporaly increase it... more fun if scene will req. having say 3-4 doses of it. So for non goo cock wileders wil still make some high barrier to see it and still may be enough fair. As that would be PC taking few items in a row to keep increasing temporaly cock for scene. And then would be punished to run around with that monster till it shrink back to orginal size hue hue.
ehh, i apologize but i dont feel much like writing the pc stabbing themselves with a bunch of tfs mid fuck to increase and decrease dick size for this scene, though it does give me ideas for another scene, maybe with both parties randomly ingesting/injecting tf drugs.(just not with marsail) This scene isnt locked to just ladies though, as far as i know dudes can get the hardlight strapon

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fair point Garde. On males using hardlinght...welp I though since their got real stuff their not need hardlight but seems I was wrong then on this one :eek: