[Submitted] Horn On!

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
This is a simple horn growth TF. All it does is make your horns longer and I added in the PC grows a random set of horns if they don't already have horns.

The only thing I really need is help editing. I'm terrible with commas (I either over-use or under-use) and I haven't been able to break that even through college. Also, if the name is too much in the grey area legally, I can change it. I just thought of it and thought it was a cute tongue in cheek thing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-usYUx_29z32abyZVqBiOUO05EP2Pbtcgj79U1Nfczc/edit?usp=sharing

Link has comment permissions.

Let me know what you think!

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Made a few suggestions on grammar, word choice, and parser usage. Hope it helps!

Thank you for your input!

I accepted most of the suggestions. The only ones I'm iffy about is the first one in regards to the word "forehead". Mostly because it's a joke on the "head on" commercials.

Everything else checked out perfectly. Thank you again!

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Finally! I've been waiting for a proper horn growing tf for a while now.

It's a small project to get my feet wet. Hopefully it'll be accepted 'cause I know there are several people who have made comments about this before.

If you have any constructive criticism on it, feel free to share!

Gear Grinder

Jan 6, 2016
Oh I hope this one goes live. :D

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Ah, then I think that would call for the Silly Mode parser.
Fair enough. Though, there's also the fact that you could technically grow only one horn (like a rhino horn), so temples doesn't fit either...

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Oh? I didn't know that there were any single horns, so I suppose you are right.
Ok, I'll mark your comment as resolved then for now.

I'll leave this open for a few days before I submit it. I want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious before submitting.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Sent a message to Savin for submission. If there's a different way to submit these, let me know.

I checked over it and couldn't find anymore errors. It looks fine to me so here's to hoping!

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer