[Submitted] Gender-Customizable Jotun-Lupine

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
This is probably going to eventually be a 30+ page project, but here's the first few pages and rough character concept. I'll probably be working on other things while updating him but I just wanted to see if there's any feedback or thoughts about this, considering I'm pretty new at writing for CoCII! Thanks for your time!

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
First things first I really like the concept you're going for with this character and it's really really cool, combat seemed a lil too straightforward imo so I left a few suggestions for you to consider. Parser's looked to be in check but I'm no expert so I can't say for certain, all in all I really look forward to seeing how this character turns out because I'm always a fan of adding characters from myths into games so do try your best!

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
After like 5 months I finally finished this! I'm hoping to submit soon so I'd love any feedback and edits to help Fenrir make it into the game!

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
Having a bit of trouble with the parser salad, what exactly are the sex and gender options for your character? Looks like male and female herm but then i read some mentions of them needing a dick so... also not a herm? Option for a really big dicked femme herm?

Other than that, looks good, i'm interested.
Yeah so basically he starts off as a cboy and then you can either make him a masc-presenting herm or fully female!! So like, the dick sex scene is for the one version of the character that has a dick but there are other scenes for other configurations. It is... unfortunately complicated and I tried my hardest to make it make sense with the parsers. It's my first big project so I'm not super comfortable with formatting readable parsers just yet ahah.

Reactions: Mouse534

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wait so it's (at base) a C-Boy yet the title of the thread calls him a tomboy aka a boyish female? Wat? Those aren't the same thing so maybe you should tinker that title.

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
Wait so it's (at base) a C-Boy yet the title of the thread calls him a tomboy aka a boyish female? Wat? Those aren't the same thing so maybe you should tinker that title.
fair enough! His concept changed between conception and writing so I never got around to changing it. Will do!

Reactions: Mouse534