[Submitted] Cursed: Mind of the Hive

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
there was a discussion on the discord about people thinking cursed items were bugs, and I thought how funny it would be if there was a cursed item that turns you into a bug. This is a circlet/headband that gives you resolve resistances on par with the other cursed items (+5 to 2 stats), and it gives you a random Hornet TF every time you get crit with some kind of mental attack. Let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M3oKVnLOAs3MIu2oKXIWhGo4IeILEwt47b-1rd7TzNM/edit?usp=sharing

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Make it so there's a very small chance that sometimes instead of the usual bug TF effect a human TF effect proccs and reverses a bug TF.

"Guys, the item just made my eyes human, I think it's bugged.."

Reactions: MellowNumel

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The document does not make it clear how it transforms the player, or where this item is meant to come from.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
The document does not make it clear how it transforms the player, or where this item is meant to come from.
There are other items in the game with almost identical effects and properties sold by Vivianne, and that is mainly where the cursed items come from, I'm sorry It was unreasonable to think everyone would assume that.