[Submitted] Champ taking fox gock from Nieves

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Read through the document. Very few typos. Made some suggestion, left some thoughts, opinions, etc. That's all the are; one person's opinions. I didn't ever realize Nieves was a hermaphrodite. I never encountered her sex scene with Cait, so didn't realize she also has a spectacular nude bust. Hot.

If I had a gripe, it would likely be that there's very little Champ-centric parsers and variation. I am not just talking about a bunch of loosenessRange parsers for ass or vag tightness or [pc.cumVolume] parsers with seed-fountaining scenes (but those could be used). I mean little things, like checking for cock head types (flared, tapered, etc.). Checking if a Champ has a donut instead of just a normal sphincter. [pc.hasTail] checks in places where you could have Nieves grab or play with Champ's tail, or even just mention it waving or wagging or batting her in the belly as she rails you from behind. I also didn't really notice any mention of her tail in there for the most part. I am always a proponent of utilizing unique and specific traits of the characters in a scene. If they have a tail, mention it (and use it if possible), same with horns (grab for handles if all else fails), or hooves or paws, or jewelry like nipple or clit-rings. Just stuff that makes an individual reader go "Hey! An author actually accounted for my double dongs or bushel cock!" (even if it's just a mention and then the actor focuses on one cock to show you at least considered them).

Last edited: