[Submitted] Carmelita the fox taur

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Hello fen forums, been a while, I don't really post here due to the inactivity in my previous threads. However, let's give it a shot. Here's my latest project, Carmelita the fox taur, she used to be a UGC officer. She got burned by the corruption in the UGC, but still wants to take evil people to justice, so she works as a bounty hunter. She's a switch (a change of pace for me) futa (which not so much), she's got some musk content, and she can be given a few mods. She's all done, and submitted, but if you want to give it a look over then you're more than welcome to.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hello fen forums, been a while, I don't really post here due to the inactivity in my previous threads. However, let's give it a shot. Here's my latest project, Carmelita the fox taur, she used to be a UGC officer. She got burned by the corruption in the UGC, but still wants to take evil people to justice, so she works as a bounty hunter. She's a switch (a change of pace for me) futa (which not so much), she's got some musk content, and she can be given a few mods. She's all done, and submitted, but if you want to give it a look over then you're more than welcome to.
Dear God yes, we've needed one of these.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Wow, I have the perfect Leithan Steele for her. Love seeing more taur scenes.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Oh hey, nice, looking forward to seeing it implemented. It's been very quiet on the Taurs in Tainted Space front lately.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Looks good, but I'd check the grammar in a few places.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Never commented before but I really like Erika, Emese and Verusha, friend. As a male on futa enjoyer, the fact that you can go through Verushas whole relationship quest and become her lover without ever being assfucked (by merit of the Rut scene) before you're safe when you can manually choose scenes is not lost on me. I really appreciate it. Her PC pitching scenes are top tier, it's not a given in these games that we have the opportunity to fuck a dommy futa this way, and for that I thank you.
Don't wanna read Carmelitas doc to not spoil content I'd really rather experience in game. But based on your description and history I'm confident I will greatly enjoy her.