[Submitted] Buttslutinator moved to Tavros

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lEOZuB2m4CqAvicOHtKiqGFBzzz2CDWTOL3vzGo1LDU/edit?usp=sharing

Putting the device on Tavros can open up many different options for role play and new events or characters. People mentioned on the idea thread how this is supposed to be for a recruitment quest for Kiro but I don't think a public testing site would get in the way of that. Getting to use it only after seeing it in action does ruin part of the mind control so finding it early and then meeting the creator having already used it could be interesting, especially when you understand the joy of that machine and that others shouldn't be denied that.

Reactions: Athena

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
Early enough to restart or could be unlocked after the first probe if necessary. also with a 1 in 20 chance in a corner with little reason to go there so early and the machine itself with warnings that another time would be bad you may not even find it unless you explore every tile multiple times or farm Fissana's relationship events to unlock her apartment so that you have reason to go there so early.

A

Athena

considering the Buttslutinator is actually gonna be in Kiroquest (because it's a PLACEHOLDER LOCATION) this won't get accepted

This is the first I have heard of this, but I guess I can't complain, since I love Kiro, and this just gives me more of a reason to look forward to the inevitable recruitment quest.

I did like the idea presented here, though, if only because of the amount of times I had to cheat to get to Uveto early just to get the Buttslut Perk, before Thicc & Shake came along and became my favorite TF in this game rtight now on multiple levels.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
This is the first I have heard of this, but I guess I can't complain, since I love Kiro, and this just gives me more of a reason to look forward to the inevitable recruitment quest.

I did like the idea presented here, though, if only because of the amount of times I had to cheat to get to Uveto early just to get the Buttslut Perk, before Thicc & Shake came along and became my favorite TF in this game rtight now on multiple levels.
It says it's a placeholder in it's interact menu

A

Athena

It says it's a placeholder in it's interact menu

I wasn't aware it was part of KiroQuest, though. I thought it was gonna be a part of some dungeon on Uveto that never materialized, like it was dropped content or something. Oh well, the more you know...

Reactions: flash193

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
Reasons this (probably) wouldn't interfere with KiroQuest.
A mad scientist having a public testing site wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary. If I wanted to make a device like this I would want to set one up somewhere where people would find and use it.
This machine seems like it would be rather large and hard to move so having a place to find it outside of a dungeon would be nice.
Considering Kiro's a top, during the quest your choices will probably be to stop the machine before it starts, stop it midway, or let it finish rather than be told Kiro suddenly prefers using her ass instead of her horsecock.
Considering the machine is probably going to be more effective on Kiro for the sake of dramatic tension, the one we encounter during the quest could be a prototype for v3 that you break to get Kiro out of before hearing hints of v2 elsewhere.
Would all players make the same choice they would have otherwise regarding Kiro's rescue if they knew how pleasurable it was to use the machine?

If Fenoxo doesn't want it to stay on Tavros then I still want it to at least be moved there as a placeholder. I like the idea of roleplay where you get brainwashed and plowed by a machine turning you into a buttslut or where your character is to shy or stubborn to try it that they need that initial push to get them interested in being submissive and other than Syri and some of the random encounters (which are often DP if you're a herm, or male, which not everyone is into) there aren't many good ones accessible early on.

If people are worried about bad ends in the early game I checked the wiki and found Clear Yu, Rubber Made, Suma Cream, Throbb, Ellie, Machina (Carl's runaway robot), 9 Tailed Zil, Venus Pitchers, and Taking 2 Furball Candies and Nuki Nuttbutter to give yourself testicles without a cock and becoming immobilized on a hazardous tile are all accessible before reaching the first probe.

moobere

May 19, 2017
And Snip-Snip.
In the Git its under "KiroQuest" and there is no refrence to it being made by badger. So its probably specifficly made for Kiro's quest. Moving this from what currently is a end game planet to the start of the game. Ellie is only for treated taurs so thats only a worry for lethians and isn't a auto bad end it gives you a choice. Venus pitchers are also such, Azra (The 9 Tailed Zil) isn't avalibe untill the 3rd planet from what I know. So that becomes a mid to late game ending. Machina is a boss battle. Clear Yu and Rubber made requires your intelligence to be under a threshold. Never used suma cream, Throbb is a early game drug from what I remember is only available through Penney. Nuki Nuttbutter is expensive and never touched furball. Also why go through the effort to move a place holder from one spot to another? It's a waste of time.

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
Azra (The 9 Tailed Zil) isn't avalibe untill the 3rd planet from what I know. So that becomes a mid to late game ending.
Azra is available from day 8 onwards.
Also why go through the effort to move a place holder from one spot to another? It's a waste of time.
The text when using the Buttslutinator to me sounds like an introduction to anal, so having it available early-at least while we wait for it's proper release-isn't a bad idea.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Doesn't matter dude, it's a pointless exercise.

It's like 'well I could put gene on the tavros docks in the beginning of the game so the player knows they can become a tree', etc etc

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The Buttslutinator ain't got shit on trap training at Beth's Busty Broads. First use of thd buttslutinator gives you bonus 100 anal cap. 2nd use gives you another 100 and the Buttslut perk. Trap training gives 1000.

Also you can stack the Buttslutinator bonuses on that 1000 later on.

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
No offence but this is like Say “let move my box of games from this one spot to another spot just as good all I half to do is move my bed out the way”, as people has said before moving it is pointless and not worth the effort