[Submitted] 2 items: Bleach Pucker & strawberry/chocolate milk TF expansion for northern minotaur items

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Hello!

I've shifted to working on TF items for the time being, and figured if strawberry and chocolate milk (and cum) are ever to make it into the game, during khor'minos' construction is the best time!

There's that

Edit: It's entirely possible that the above TF may fit better as its own independent item instead of an expansion- Savin, let me know if I need to re-write some stuff for that, or for any other reason. /endEdit

I am also working on a corrupt Wyld Elf item, but while writing that I thought its really about time the game has an asshole-tag removing item!!
(unless it got one already, earlier, and i missed it?)

Bleach your anus of all tags (and re-gain anal virginity ooh) with the bleach pucker!

that's all for now!

Last edited:

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Why would northern Minos have chocolate milk/cum?
well, they don't all - at least in my head. Can you think of any better race to pair this with though? If the decision is made that this doesn't make sense (I'd be kind of surprised, we can cum honey in this game)... i'd be happy to write an entirely new TF item all-together, perhaps a "corrupted minotaur" TF item that has it.

Bottom line, I wanted to get this out as early as possible in khor'minos' development, for the purpose of initiating this exact conversation!

Perhaps we could assign only a 10% chance that this happens, because you do bring up a good point!

Anyway, now that the writing is done, if it needs to be tweaked or re-assigned we can deal with that.

More detail: In my headcannon, the flavored milk is a very rare trait of northern minotaurs- I had an idea for a n. minotaur character who is one of those rare carriers of the trait, who lives in khor'minos and is found in the bathhouse- dialogue/sex with him will inform the player that flavored milk is very rare but able to be gained through alchemy. this new character i have in mind happens to know Kavi, the busty n.minotaur lady in the marefolk village. The new character in the bathhouse will tell the character to go and visit her. "she doesn't know too much about alchemy, but she knows everything there is to know about milk! I bet she'd be able to help you figure out a way to lactate like me!" after all, Kavi is currently the only vendor who sells milk tea/candy. It is a good idea to have a character who displays the trait, and an in-game nudge toward the relevant transformative item.

I have more ideas for content related to this, but will keep it in my head until i get the green light that this is going to be in the game after all.

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Make it its own TF?
That's an option. I felt like the n. minotaur tf could use something else though, if we're really going to justify having 4 minotaur TF items when every other race has 1. Makes the lore more colorful for n. minotaurs. also I think a % chance solution is fine. If you don't want it, use root of man.

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
When I write, I try to tie whatever i'm writing to existing lore and features in the game - by default. This avoids me spamming submissions with a bunch of unrelated, stand-alone content that contributes nothing to the rest of the game as a whole; I'm trying to follow what writers have been asked to do and not write bubble-people/content (Despite the username, HA). AKA i want to contribute to existing lore, not write content that lives in an isolated bubble.

I get that it can also be annoying if a certain item has worked a certain way for a long time, and now suddenly it does this other thing. so that would be the opposite problem/extreme of 'bubble-content': stepping on other people's toes by slapping your stuff onto their content.

It's a balance.

At the end of the day, I've communicated the whole of my thoughts on here, you're welcome to add some other ideas, but It's up to Savin and Drake etc how they want to shape this.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Northern Minos are supposed to just be opposite of their southern counterparts. Strong tall anthrogirls that take care of small pretty cowboys. Which I feel distinguishes them enough, in my opinion. Especially for someone like me who prefers concept of northern Minos compared to their southern cousins. Nothing about them screams "We exude chocolate nectar from out sexual glans" anymore than their direct counterparts.

At the end of the day, I am not really bothered by it. It is not strictly necessary but it does not really affect anything. And game allows me to avoid it with alchemy anyway.

Just seems weird to slap it onto them, that is all.

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Ohh just saw chocolate milk and strawberry milk are option when I checked the coc2 save editor. Seems like your submission has been accepted? Congrats!

Reactions: bubblechaser

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Those have been part of the game since the start, due to holdover code from CoC1/TiTS along with a bunch of other tags you can find hidden in the code. Not every tag you can find in the editor actually does anything.