Stupid choices

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
Don't be such a cuteslut.

Still, since now Virection is a thing, there should be an option to give it to Penny. And Emmy... Still, don't like where she goes. Yep, Dell tailcunt scene is pretty nice.

SS overrides effects of Throbb. As Penny says, "it is almost as bad as I've expected Throbb to be".
I have actually found that if you give Penny both the sheath and the throbb it will be bigger then if you only use one option.

Reactions: CloudStriker
K

Krynh

I have actually found that if you give Penny both the sheath and the throbb it will be bigger then if you only use one option.
Huh. I always thought you had to give her the throbb before she could use the synthsheath

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Huh. I always thought you had to give her the throbb before she could use the synthsheath

You can give her Throbb and then the Synthsheath, but you can't give her the Synthsheath and then Throbb.
Plus you can give her a horecock right off the bat without her being a herm beforehand.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
There are options if she has no harness yet. It's a bit different.
She does become a total slut only really after she gets the harness and the presence of the harness seems to be synonymous with her slutification being complete. So how do you unlock those scenes without giving her the harness. The Wiki doesn't help.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
She does become a total slut only really after she gets the harness and the presence of the harness seems to be synonymous with her slutification being complete. So how do you unlock those scenes without giving her the harness. The Wiki doesn't help.
You have to agree to buy it, fork the credits but not install it.

Rezz

Sep 24, 2016
Picking up an odd stone egg in the Myrellion caves, not reading it properly and leaving it in the ship's Storage.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's kinda lewd, but even just doing it for the sake of baby collection just feels kinda meh as the kid is just kinda stuffed in a pod with happy fun time music playing so it doesn't mind fuck everyone.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh so even been put in ship storage trigger scene? I thought only having it in PC personal inv trigger this o_O

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Penny gets sixteen inches with either no Throbb or two Throbb, twelve with one Throbb, or twenty-ish with three before using the sheath. You can sluttify her if three Throbb were used, regardless of whether she then equips the sheath or not, but with two or less then equipping the sheath permanently locks her out of any further Throbb usage.

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
Penny gets sixteen inches with either no Throbb or two Throbb, twelve with one Throbb, or twenty-ish with three before using the sheath. You can sluttify her if three Throbb were used, regardless of whether she then equips the sheath or not, but with two or less then equipping the sheath permanently locks her out of any further Throbb usage.
With all 2 Throbb it's 11 and a half, 3 Throbb it's 18, And adding the sheath its 22 inches

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Getting Badger arrested before all her content came out and missing a bunch of stuff now

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JDeko But if I not wrong even when Badger is arrested PC can well literaly barge in into her lab to do PlexigaQuest on their own.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
@JDeko But if I not wrong even when Badger is arrested PC can well literaly barge in into her lab to do PlexigaQuest on their own.
Oh, cool! I also meant the slut ray, which makes the game slightly less disbelief suspending than lighting someone up with an LMG then fucking them

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
It's kinda lewd, but even just doing it for the sake of baby collection just feels kinda meh as the kid is just kinda stuffed in a pod with happy fun time music playing so it doesn't mind fuck everyone.
I completely forgot about it and kept wondering why i was getting raped in my save, now i know.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, taking that egg onto your ship and then flying somewhere was a great decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
Write it then. That's where cumslut Penny came from. An author took her farther!

I can't quite discern whether I've offended or not, but just to make sure I'd like to say that I certainly didn't mean to. I just like Penny's content and I like cumsluts, but not chicks with dicks. Personal preference, is all; she's well written, and hot too :)

That being said, I have sometimes toyed with the idea of trying to write something for TiTS, although I think something like this would be a bit big for a first attempt.