Stuck with the main quest

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Hey, I am not sure if I reached the end of the currently available content, or if I am missing something, but after defeating Queen Taivra, and receiving the credits from handing the probe in at the Myrellion airport, I don't get the coordinates to the next planet but instead the log still claims that the Myrellion part is 'in progress'.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Congratulations you have finished the mainquest as it is in the current version.

you'll need to wait for the next planet to be added.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As other 2 ppl said and one more thing: Next planet isn't Uveto that Shade meantion. Uveto is side one like NT so noone aside maybe Fenoxo know name of next main quest planet name. And with incoming free year I think next planet may not be even started to work on for a looooong time (as birds whisper that duering free year much work will be to add more stuff to currently existing planets then work on wholy new one(s) maybe aside Uveto).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
lol. Implying we think that far ahead.

Well tbh he must use one of planet names form Offbeatr money gathering so it limit somehow possible names, right?

And yeah I know none of dev team try think so far ahead into future (no pun intended).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well tbh he must use one of planet names form Offbeatr money gathering so it limit somehow possible names, right?

And yeah I know none of dev team try think so far ahead into future (no pun intended).

Well, he doesn't HAVE to (Myrellion's not one of them!), but he should, yeah.