Stuck on Shadow Over the Sun

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
I have talked to ever character that I can think of but I cant see to get past the part where I need to find which questions to ask, can someone give me a hint or point me in the right direction on where to go/who to talk to?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
A little more in the way of specifics would be helpful. Are you talking about when Lumia asks you to find something before the real action of the quest starts, or the part after that when you have a number of people to talk to and can only talk to those particular people?

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
A little more in the way of specifics would be helpful. Are you talking about when Lumia asks you to find something before the real action of the quest starts, or the part after that when you have a lot of people to talk to?
Its just after the first conversation with Lumia in her temple and after you return to Hawkethorne and talk to Atugia about what ever is in the castle

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Does the Quest Log say
Atugia told you she had no idea about any object that would have been carried between the village and castle Hawkestone. She's asked to come with and ask some questions to see if she can get any extra info about the object.
If so, you need to bring Atugia to see Lumia.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020

Did you pay attention to Atugia's dialogue? Did you read the quest log afterwards?
Atugia told you she had no idea about any object that would have been carried between the village and castle Hawkestone. She's asked to come with and ask some questions to see if she can get any extra info about the object.
Bring Atugia to Lumia.

Razor194

Jan 7, 2023
I'm stuck on this quest as well but I'm in the dream and have all five sword fragments, spoken to all present, the elf princess is dead and now i have to accuse someone but don't know who. I would be grateful for a hint or anything really.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
in the lower right corner of the map is a book about someone. that's really all the hint you need.

Reactions: Kesil
who needs reading anyways. All I'm here for is pretty pictures.
Honestly, that's all you really need to do anyway with this one. Take a look at everyone's bust images, notices there's an ACCUSE option now. Gee, I wonder which one of these is the baddie, probably not dracula over there in the corner.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, that's all you really need to do anyway with this one. Take a look at everyone's bust images, notices there's an ACCUSE option now. Gee, I wonder which one of these is the baddie, probably not dracula over there in the corner.
I mean, red herrings exist. I overthought it on the first time through and nearly guessed not dracula, until I realized the count/baron issue

I mean, red herrings exist. I overthought it on the first time through and nearly guessed not dracula, until I realized the count/baron issue
Fair, I was really hoping this was the case too to be honest, since I was ready for some vampire fun time.

But I also figured the writer would not want this to potentially stump the non-reading playerbase, and then with great sadness I saw him ending his one conversation with the whole 'oh heavens I would never want to accuse someone we must keep from turning on eachother, BUT I BET IT IS THE SMALL CHILD OVER THERE' and that was that. .